Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 67 Posts

·
Registered
6,209 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As much as the Drake and R-Truth with Carmella 24/7 has been fun. Over the last few segments, Drake's real life wife Renee Michelle has been outshining everyone even Carmella. Help's she's easy on the eye, but like her husband she's taken her opportunity with both hands and made this thing work.

I'm not saying she's going to be a mega superstar or anything, but she's someone, if they signed her to a contract, I think could end up been a bigger star then Drake. I don't know how good of a in ring worker she is, but if she's at a decent level. She be fine. Plus she be a good valet to a heel as well.

Maybe it's silly talk but l could see her having a good career in WWE.

·
Registered
6,209 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
She’s decent looking, has giant boobs and seems to be able to remember more than a couple of lines at once. She’ll be fine as long as Vince is around.
That's the thing, when I first saw her I said straight away Vince will sign her up straight away. I wouldn't be surprised in the next year, she's been in a title feud, been on a PPV poster or two, been front and center on RAW and SD and beaten a top woman star or two. And her hubby Drake isn't anywhere to be seen on TV.

·
Registered
6,209 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
She needs to be on my tv as much as possible.

https://giant.gfycat.com/DentalWarpedLcont.mp4
Damn. Loving the contact lenses too. I like seen anyone take their opportunity and running with it. She wouldn't have probably got a sniff of WWE if it wasn't for this whole Drake and R-Truth thing and she's outshining even Carmella. Fair play to her. She's probably got a WWE contract and career out of it.

·
Registered
6,209 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
what's crazy is that on her wedding day, i thought she looked awful. Her promo skills aren't anything, so I don't know about this "breakout star" business. Lets be honest, this is really a post to talk about "hey...did ya'll see that cleavage tonight"
Well that certainly helps, but I think she's got something about her (her looks and body aside) that has really made her stand out from the others. I think she's solid and will improve on her promo skills. She's got a aura to her. I'm not saying she's going to be the next Becky Lynch or anything but she's someone I could see get a Carmella type push. I could end up with pie on my face in the end but she's someone I see star potential in.

·
Banned
3,623 Posts
Told you guys months ago....sex sells. But no one wanted to hear it (and I had a few threads shut down for it too). Now you guys are drooling over the first broad to come in in some time with monster jugs. Go figure.

Said we needed Bra and Pantie matches again.....well lets be real. who wouldnt want to see this chick in a white lace 3 way match with Peyton Royce and Mandy? and trust me....there doesn't have to be a "build" or storyline with that angle son.

and properly advertised (through social media) guarantee you would get a few ratings points.

Problem is you are going to have "Work rate chicks," that have never drew a dime, that are going to get jealous in the back and try to derail her push.

and the people saying "u want to see another mans wife nude," are you guys for real? (See Rena Meros and Kim Pages Playboys back in the day) Get the hook on that crap or go cop your "Mans Man" shirt.

·
Registered
3,012 Posts
I'm not seeing anything at all spectacular about this womans performance in the 24/7 segments. Clearly Drake and Truth are the stars with Renee Michelle really not adding much to the whole thing. Any woman could have played the role as Drake's wife and it wouldn't have changed anything.

1 - 20 of 67 Posts