Wrestling Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
These two always have cagey interactions.

Even that comedy video with Braun, they couldn't maintain eye contact, taking turns looking away.

And despite the fact that Renee likes 80% of Alexa's Instagram posts, the latter still doesn't follow her back.

Fair enough, except that Alexa follows every diva, makeup crew and backstage interviewer (adding new ppl every couple of weeks now) and people like Nia are posting vids of Renee dancing and they comment heavily on each others posts...

·
Registered
4,636 Posts
Part of the show. Was more part of show when Alexa was on Talking Smack. It's was a great interaction between the two on air.

·
Superintendent of the Sacred Coffeechamber
2,669 Posts
Impressive of OP to know all of these.

·
Registered
877 Posts
Edit: Cut my ironic response to this thread about the speculations out.

I checked because of this thread the instagram likes of wrestlers and know thanks to a like of Peyton that Tenille/Emma has merch now on ProWrestlingTees. Turned out to be actually a really good and useful thread. Good job!

·
I know I'm dope, but don't wet that.
10,530 Posts
Can we stop saying its part of the show when we have no evidence of that. Bliss and Sasha got beef nobody believed it then sasha started throwing shots and Bliss addressed people felt salty. Renee vs Bliss could happening but people will always moronically think it's for tv. JFC stupidity is at an all time high.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)

What is a breadcrumb?

Who switched to Raw during the shakeup?

Define Maddox.

Who is the "best kept secret"?

Who is the "titty master"?

What is the real best kept secret?

·
Team Narcisse
7,941 Posts
Awesome! Just get the belt off of her and have her and Renee feud in talking segments. Book her to her strengths as a talker and she doesn’t have to worry about being hit in the face.

·
Won't shut up about Peyton Royce
17,606 Posts
And I thought I had too much on my hands

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.