Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Banned
2,683 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Im suggesting to remove the ''Change Other User's Custom Title'' at theis forum store section... a guy that goes by the user name scsarules changed my custom title to ''i like to suck the cock'' for no reason... i didnt do anything to this member and he changed my custom title... I mean how would you feel if some one changed ur custom title to i like to suck the cock for no reason....

·
Registered
835 Posts
stop whining. all you do is post crap, get over it. i mean you've just made a thread saying who has the best walk in wwe!!whats that all about? its most likely i will be warned for this but hell you keep spamming and posting the crap that you do wou'll have the points in no time to change the title back. i did it becuase your a jackass and need to stop posting shit that is completly ruining this site.

·
Banned
2,683 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
you could of just told me that and i would stop... no need to go changing my custom title... how would you like it if some one changed ur custom title to i like to suck the cock... and i made a thread saying who has the funniest walk in the wwe not the best... cuz theodore long walks in a funny way... and check out all the threads started by me their might be 1 or 2 stupid ones but thats it.... 2 out of 20 threads...

·
Registered
7,477 Posts
Fuck that! You're a Casualty of war my friend. Occasionaly the innocents get caught in the crossfire. If anything, now you have a reason to post. Cept your posts usualy outright suck, so I'm not lookin forward to it if ya do.

(Just messin. Deal with it. Other's have gotten worse)

·
Registered
7,477 Posts
Nope....not a damn thing. Make the winning banner in my request thread and hey...maybe you'll win a new usertitle. That's the only one I'm dishing out atm.

·
Registered
835 Posts
i think wasting my points was worth it if this guy starts posting properly, and i don't think anyone will waste thier points changing it back for you because nearly everyone on here thinks your posts are crap and they don't respect you enough to change it. but there is a fair chance someone may prove me wrong

·
Registered
7,477 Posts
I hope not...least not for a week anyway. It's still laughable right now. And you shouldn't be bailed out for your stupidity. Eventualy you would wind up with the "moron" UT...it was destined. So just pucker up, and deal with it. Note this as the lesson it should be and mind your keyboard for awhile.

·
Registered
7,477 Posts
Yeah, I'll go to the bank, withdraw the funds, and change it back. Then, I'll withdraw 3000 more points, and own his ass! Maybe not right away (Cuz I'd enjoy the laugh) but that's what the bank and posting is for. I wouldn't be a whine bag about it though..

·
Banned
887 Posts
Dude lighten up, he changed your user title, big deal, just get enough points and get him back, don't get mad, get even, your telling me your having a hissy fit over someone over the net changing your usertitle? Listen to yourself, Slam's right though it's only a laugh, but god damn stop your whining!

·
Buzz Killington
2,202 Posts
that feature is awesome why would u want it gone

1 - 20 of 43 Posts