Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
4,678 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My remote control is the stupidest thing in the whole wide world first off it craps out as i'm changing channels which really got me peeved. So I go out to buy another one and when I get home it won't work so I go to return and they won't let me return it (stupid Future Shop). So then 2 weeks later the channel changer starts to work again. So I wasted my money one the other one. So 2 weeks later the remote dies out again. So I try to get the other won working but don't have any luck. So I go out to buy another won. When I get back home this one works but the code for my TV isn't one there so I get use it. This time I don't go out to get another one. Then a couple of weeks later it starts two work again but today I dropped it and it won't work anymore. I hate it I just can't win. I've wasted $50 on stupid remote controls and it's so stupid.

:gun: remotes :angry:

·
Registered
4,224 Posts
Chuck it out the window

·
Registered
5,834 Posts
Are you buying universal remotes? Unless your TV is in black and white, they should work on it. Maybe you just don't have the right codes for it too.

·
Premium Member
29,365 Posts
Get off your ass a change the channel or volume manually. I must admit I love my remotes. My daughter throws the TV one on the floor all the time. I've had to repair it a few times. It still works. It'll cost $109.00 to replace it.

·
Registered
1,200 Posts
Like Rajah said do it manually you lazy duck

(referring to sig)

·
Jerichoholic
3,091 Posts
My kids have disposed of my pay tv remote :mad: I don't mind changing the channels and that manually but when you are on channel 2 and you want to go to channel 40 its a prick :mad: and whilst on the subject of remotes, we paid $100 to get Austar connected, $80 per month to watch it and the bastards gave us a crappy old remote that had someone else's gunk and shit between the buttons. Nothing gives me the shits more than a dirty remote let alone receiving one in that condition. Pricks.

·
Registered
2,937 Posts
You've obviously purchased a dodgy American manufactured remote. My only advice is that you return the remote at once and buy a new one made by a company that's owned and run by Canadians. This way the profits stay in the country plus you get a working remote that is more efficiently than the last at half the price.

God bless Canada.

B

·
0 Posts
I have never seen anything made out of Canada. Has anyone seen anything made from Canada. I always see Japan, China or America, never Canada. If they do make anything out of Canada, it isn't good. The only good thing from Canada i Cody. :)

·
version 2.0
5,045 Posts
Canada is cool.

Have you been to Niagara Falls? The Canadian side is clean and touristy. The American side is dirty and a ghetto.

Canadia = Ratings.

B

·
0 Posts
Also, Pmaela is an ugly bitch. Well, at least now. Also you guys are cheaters. Remember that time when you guys one the figure skating gold medals by cheating.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts