Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 267 Posts

·
also known as a BUSTER
12,019 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ITT: We celebrate the many and varied complete randomers that have came and gone, to no great success, throughout TNA history.

Post a picture of your chosen randomer (the more random the better) along with a little write-up of their finest TNA moments.

RELLIK*​

After coming to fame as one half of WCW's now-legendary Mamalukes tag team, Johnny Stamboli debuted his Great Muta rip-off persona "REDRUM", in TNA, by emerging from...I kid you not...a sarcophagus. In doing so, he caused Abyss have another one of his anxiety attacks.

Only when REDRUM's name was changed (after one week) to RELLIK, was this star truly born. He proceeded to form a deadly tag-team combination with Black Reign, under the guidance of James 'I get all the best jobs' Mitchell.

The team convincingly lost on their debut in a 10,000 Thumbtacks Match with Abyss and Raven:confused:. Indeed, the only victory of RELLIK and Black Reign's run was over The Motor City Machine Guns:shocked: on an iMPACT broadcast. The final appearance of RELLIK's six month spell with TNA sadly came, in a loss to Team 3D, in the opening round of the unforgettable Deuces Wild tournament.

*It's a little-known fact that his name was, totally coincidentally, "killer" spelt backwards.

·
Banned
7,973 Posts
Cody Deaner. I can't post any pics right now but I just wanted to say that I'm so happy to have this tard off my screen.

·
Banned
1,135 Posts
Super Eric. Enough said.

·
Registered
681 Posts
Holy shit, Rellik was good ole' Jhonny the bull Stamboli!?! Awesome! Didn't know that haha.

Not sure how to post a pic, but how about Trytan?

·
Registered
673 Posts
I first gained national exposure wrestling for TNA in 2003 under the name Tenacious Z.
Then I went to WWE wrestling with Mr. America (Hulk Hogan)...

I later returned to TNA at their Hard Justice pay-per-view event, as the second entrant in the 20-Man Gauntlet for the Gold match. I lasted just under five minutes in the ring before being eliminated by Shark Boy ...

The next month, I wrestled at the Slammiversary pay-per-view, losing in a six way match. I also wrestled Mikey Batts to a no contest before leaving the promotion once again later that year.

In October 2006, at Bound For Glory, I returned to TNA during the Kevin Nash X-Division Open Battle Royal Gauntlet match as the sixth entrant, but I was eliminated by Johnny Devine ...

Did I mention I had only one leg ?

Reactions: ScottishLuchador

·
also known as a BUSTER
12,019 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I also wrestled Mikey Batts to a no contest before leaving the promotion once again later that year.
:lmao How the fuck could anyone wrestle Mikey Batts to a no contest?

eliminated by Johnny Devine ...
Johnny Devine was pretty random, in his own right. His Havok gimmick didn't exactly do well.

As Lex Luger TNA really didn't want to give me a contract. I had to improvise...
Is...is that...Sirelda? Couldn't even remember what she looked like.

Katie Kim.
Wow! You must be Katie Kim to even remember that.

·
Registered
1,535 Posts
Rosie Lottalove. If left unchecked she would have killed Knockout on the roster. (and probablly some of the men.)

·
Registered
2,781 Posts
The Flying Elvises

·
Registered
13,042 Posts
Can't find pics of them in TNA, but what when the Bashams showed up for about a month with Christy Hemme, won a match and then disappeared forever.

Or when Rikishi showed up, won a match in a tournament and then was fired before it even finished.

Reactions: SHIRLEY

·
Banned
114 Posts
Can't find pics of them in TNA, but what when the Bashams showed up for about a month with Christy Hemme, won a match and then disappeared forever.

Or when Rikishi showed up, won a match in a tournament and then was fired before it even finished.
Christian pinned him in that tournament I think.

1 - 20 of 267 Posts