Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 269 Posts

·
also known as a BUSTER
12,019 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Following on from the unbridled success of the TNA Randomers thread, here it is, by popular demand, 'Remembering the Randomers: WWE Edition'.

ITT: We celebrate the many and varied complete randomers that have came and gone, to no great success, throughout WWF/E history.

Post a picture of your chosen randomer (the more random the better) along with a little write-up of their finest WWE moments (if you can be bothered).

Todd Pettengill

Michael Cole's hero, Todd Pettengill, was a WWF backstage interviewer of the mid-90s.

He made his debut as host of TV show 'WWF Mania' in 1993 and went on to host a series of similarly unforgettable shows such as 'WWF LiveWire', 'WWF Blast Off' and the 'WWF Action Zone'.

Pettengill was one of many announcers, throughout WWE history, to be subjected to a wide variety of indignities. Pettengill-aholics will recall him being forced to wear a toga, along with the rest of the crew, at Wrestlemania IX and also opening the 1996 Slammys with a singing performance.

Todd made his final WWF appearance at SummerSlam '97 (a card headlined by a classic Undertaker vs. Bret Hart bout) bringing his four year run to an end.

Whether or not Pettengill's firing was the direct cause of the late 90s wrestling boom is still the subject of much debate to this day.

***​

·
Banned
7,852 Posts
Aloisia

Was a contestant on NXT 3, but she wasn't!

BB

Was an EMT, got her kit off, put through a table and left.

Men's Teioh

Random member of Kai-En-Tai

The Headhunters (Samoan Swat Team in WWF I think)

Was in a Rumble many moons ago.

Chester McCheeseton (Lets go head cheese!)

Chanted Let's go Head Cheese whilst slapping his butt cheeks.

Lauren Jones

Was on Diva Search, lost joined Smackdown anyways then was released.

Just Joe

His name was Joe, Just Joe.

Eric Angle

The Bella's stole his gimmick >.>

BRAKKUS

I remember him, can't for the life of me remember why. Think he left and went to ECW.

Kizarny

Nathan Jones

·
Registered
3,571 Posts

Muhammad Hassan

Hated Americans, and their stereotypical views on Muslims and 9/11

Got beat up by Eugene & Hogan at mania

Tried to kill Undertaker with "Piano/Cheesewire"

Got "Killed" at The Great American Gangbang "Bash" by Undertaker.

***​

·
Registered
1,832 Posts

Bastian Booger - a big fat man who was billed as a grotesque individual. Hence being named after snot.

Big Bully Busick - a nasty bastard who would pop kids balloons with his cigar on the way to the ring.

Max Moon - perhaps the only wrestler to enter the ring looking like a big ribbed condom.

Mr America - despite much speculation, nobody ever found out who was behind the mask of this very mysterious character.

·
Registered
3,273 Posts
I was actually gonna rob this thread on a you Shirley .:p Glad you made it.

Anyway ,Brandon FUCKING Walker ,Mordeici ,Scotty Goldman ,Nicole Bass ,Kevin Thorn ,Kid Kash.

·
Registered
919 Posts

Reactions: kid A
1 - 20 of 269 Posts