Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 160 Posts

·
Registered
3,582 Posts
There is no way 2013 is better than any year between 1997-2004, not even half as good, & after the brand split, the B show roster alone had more star power than the entire current roster.

·
Banned
11,718 Posts
With the past few weeks and the direction WWE seem to be heading in and I can see this being a WOAT year candidate.

·
Registered
12,426 Posts
Yeah, its times like these that I'm glad I think before I open my mouth. Anyone who actually thought 2013 was a GOAT year...there aren't even any words, its easier to just laugh at their stupidity.

·
Premium Member
19,338 Posts
Please list one person that has ever said 2013 is a GOAT year.

·
Registered
3,582 Posts
With the past few weeks and the direction WWE seem to be heading in and I can see this being a WOAT year candidate.
Even if the rest of the year gets cancelled it will still be better than 2012, The only good thing that year had was CM Punk, & even then Cena main evented over him.

·
Registered
4,366 Posts
Never a GOAT year but it CAN be a solid year given the different stories we been given.

·
FOURTEEN TIMES, THE GAME
6,805 Posts
There have been a number of great matches this year, but it's far from GOAT. And no one has said it's been the GOAT year.

·
Registered
2,762 Posts
Still better than 2011 and 2012 IMO but yeah, quality this year has gone down ever since the Raw after SummerSlam. Bad booking galore.

·
Registered
8,320 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
The only thing I remember people saying was that it's better then 2012
They aren't that far apart in hindsight. Unless the next two months completely nail it on the head. There was litterally a 2 month period where people were claiming it to be a GOAT year, simply because of the fact Bryan was being pushed. This was before he won the title at summerslam.

·
Registered
3,604 Posts

·
Banned
4,010 Posts
1 - 20 of 160 Posts