Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,761 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It seems they're finally starting to rebuild him as a badass wrestler again. No goofy heel gimmick, just a straight up wrestling machine.

But remember when they treated Kurt Angle special? Like this...

·
Registered
746 Posts
Its his versatility that strikes most. He has been pretty badass throughout his tenure (obviously not during the divorce angle) and hasn't really lost that edge unless he's a heel. His gradual face turn will bring the old Angle back.

·
Premium Member
335 Posts
Joe vs Angle - one of the best storylines in history of TNA. And yeah, Joe really needs to loose some weight.

·
Banned
7,973 Posts
I'm finally starting to get interested in Angle. He looks in good shape and seems a lot like the Angle I used to love in his earlier days in TNA. I think they should just leave him as a badass tweener.

·
Registered
8,769 Posts
I like his goofy heel gimmick. I think it was funny. His feud with Storm and Hardy had a few lol moments.

I wont mind if he goes bad-ass face again. I would love to see bad-ass Angle vs bad-ass Joe best of 5 matches. That would be awesome.

·
Registered
10,124 Posts
Yes I do but now TNA is making the mistake of using him to put guys like storm and roode over.

(irony)

He's making another face run, probably a small thing just to put roode over.

·
Registered
4,201 Posts
They need to give him (and everyone else) a storyline. I wanted to see more after he went to Storm's hometown and beat everyone up. It was great but went nowhere.

·
Registered
1,761 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I really thought that they were headed in the right direction earlier this year when they finally kept things simple. January-March this year reminded me of TNA in 2006. But yeah I think 2006 was TNA's best year especially late summer and fall. When Russo first came back and Kurt Angle signed things looked so amazing for this company.

·
Registered
957 Posts
He's lost the intensity recently in the focus of entertainment and character, which is what makes Angle great like Jericho and Guerrero; they can adjust to what the company needs of them. Additionally his opponents as of late aren't ones that bring out the best in him in comparison to guys like Christian, AJ, Sting and Joe.

·
Rated R Superstar
14,586 Posts
He's going face again? It seems like he just switched to heel! Jeez man, he turns more than Kane and Big Show!

·
Registered
2,243 Posts
I just want to say that the build up they are doing with Kurt is pretty good. I would love to see him as champ! he is amazingly gifted and TNA needs to remember that!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts