Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Heres his take on what his role would be if he was still active in the WWE

@carlitocolon:
"Those of u that miss me on raw, just imagine jinder mahal's part played by me...that's prob what they wouldve had me do 2nite...ur welcome!"

"...and yes, Id rather be on my couch forgotten than sitting on the bench. I will never be the guy just happy to collect a check."

·
Banned
2,229 Posts
he has a point

·
Registered
8,281 Posts
He was a good talent but apparently had a shit attitude. He could have been a main event heel imo, or at least a jobber to the stars like Ziggler.

·
I Fear No Evil, Evil F***ing Fears Me
13,502 Posts
Who cares, the guy is garbage, i will stick with Primo and Epico, now thats real talent.

·
Registered
21,618 Posts
I really liked Carlito and I wish he would just eat some of the backstage shit and if he'd waited it out he would have probably moved up the card.

·
Follower of Lockeism
13,482 Posts
Loved Carlito, wish he was still with the company although obviously if he was in a Jinder Mahal type role it would be fairly pointless. The guy had it all though, he could talk, he could wrestle, he had charisma, had a good character, had a distinctive look. Makes me annoyed to think of how good he could have been in a bigger role in the company.

·
Asuka
96,553 Posts
Actually if he wasn't such a whiner he'd undoubtedly be a main eventer by now. They were heading in that direction but he screwed it up for himself. He wouldn't be a Cena or Sheamus type main eventer but he'd at least be like a Jericho type who slides in and out of the ME.

·
Banned
4,994 Posts
Who cares, the guy is garbage, i will stick with Primo and Epico, now thats real talent.
They are poor mans Carlito wannabes, without the epic hair or apple.

·
Registered
14,593 Posts
I liked Carlito and thought he had a great future ahead of him in the WWE. To bad he let his attitude get in the way.

·
Premium Member
8,587 Posts
I really enjoyed Carlito. In particular his early run right up to late 2006 when he was getting pushed hard. Just look at his appearances at New Years Revolution 2006 and The Royal Rumble 2006 - as an example of his talent and potential at the time. He was also very over with the crowd during that time. His attitude let him down (as others said) and I never really cared for him when he starting teaming with Primo.

I miss this Carlito:

·
Registered
5,613 Posts
Guy had one of the best heel gimmicks out there that unfortunately never made it. He is not the first and definitely not the last. Many like him are sitting at home (or dead) out there that people talked highly upon during their time but right now now one unfortunately remembers them (most of the time).

Just sad state of the business. Only the best ones will be remembered.

Another one of those guys is MVP. I wonder if we ever see him again.

·
a Stupid Idea from Bad Creative
24,745 Posts
Loved Carlito, wish he was still with the company although obviously if he was in a Jinder Mahal type role it would be fairly pointless. The guy had it all though, he could talk, he could wrestle, he had charisma, had a good character, had a distinctive look. Makes me annoyed to think of how good he could have been in a bigger role in the company.
Pretty much sums up my feelings exactly. IF it was his attitude that held him back (which is likely the case) that sucks, but I still think the WWE missed the boat on him. Would love to see him back with the WWE at some point, but only if they would use him to his full potential.

·
Registered
2,617 Posts
I always felt like this was a worked shoot...

·
Registered
2,370 Posts
Carlito was a notable superstar.Really liked him.

·
Registered
6,430 Posts
Actually if he wasn't such a whiner he'd undoubtedly be a main eventer by now. They were heading in that direction but he screwed it up for himself. He wouldn't be a Cena or Sheamus type main eventer but he'd at least be like a Jericho type who slides in and out of the ME.
This.

Pretty sad actually cause i liked him

1 - 20 of 46 Posts