Wrestling Forum banner

Chasing tail at the office: fair or foul?

• Fair

Votes: 18 75.0%
  • Foul

Votes: 6 25.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
The One Who Knocks
5,341 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm talking anything here, from casual sex to full-blown serious relationships. Where do you guys stand on this? I'm surrounded at my work by eligible chicks who are giving me the "come hither" signs. I am, however, rather hesitant. Mr.Styles pointed out the pitfalls of this quite extensively in a recent thread of his, so I'm wondering what the definitive word of the group is on this.

Nobody dishes the love knowledge like WF, so let's hear it.

·
Banned
9,124 Posts
Don't even think about it. You have no idea how much worse work sucks when the two of you break up. Not only that, but it affects your judgment when dealing with them as an employee, and other people will notice this as well and give you shit for it. It's not worth it.

·
Banned
18,819 Posts
I'm talking anything here, from casual sex to full-blown serious relationships. Where do you guys stand on this? I'm surrounded at my work by eligible chicks who are giving me the "come hither" signs. I am, however, rather hesitant. Mr.Styles pointed out the pitfalls of this quite extensively in a recent thread of his, so I'm wondering what the definitive word of the group is on this.

Nobody dishes the love knowledge like WF, so let's hear it.
lucky you.

Personally I don't see anything wrong with it

·
Banned
4,479 Posts
Go for it IMO.

I've done it twice.
I guess it's a lil awkward the next day , but nothing you can't get over.

Now full out dating ....if you broke up ....it make get a lil bad seeing each other everyday at work

·
The One Who Knocks
5,341 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
See, that's where it gets iffy. This one chick is smokin, I'll tell ya. But she's also one of those Taylor Swift "Love Story" chicks who will undoubtedly take sex as a marriage proposal. It is a fine line to walk.

·
40,767 Posts
Casual sex only.

Otherwise, what everyone else said.

Oh if she's a fairy tale girl, you could always quit and find a different job. This won't work if you like your job though.

·
Thank You Randy Savage.
3,772 Posts
I'm in a relationship with someone from my work, but she only works 2 evenings a week as she has another day job. So that's not too bad tbh.

·
Premium Member
15,438 Posts
I used to work with my girlfriend, but we didn't hook up til she got fired.

My cousin also hooked up with the chick he worked with. They ended up married now and she's cool as fuck.

So whateva.

·
Is a Snit Head
22,169 Posts
What kind of job are we talking about? I mean if you work for minimum wage at a fast food place or some other type of part time and low paying job go for it. But you might want to be a little more cautious if you have more of a career type job.

·
Registered
4,807 Posts
It's very circumstancial. If you're merely after fun and you're fairly sure one of your female co-workers is in the same position - and won't be a bunny boiling bitch about it, then why not? But serious relationships need to be saved for someone you know is the real deal.

My last serious girlfriend (3 years we lasted), we met at work and although we didn't work together very often (we worked for the same company but there were lots of branches around town that we switched between) - I'm still glad I don't work for that company anymore now that we've split.

It's just too complicated. In a working environment you have your friends, your people you don't like so much and gossipers and when you have a break up with a co-worker it just puts you too much into the spotlight and brings about too many awkward situations.

·
Premium Member
2,444 Posts
Depends if you are looking for a relationship, go for it, but make sure you really like the girl, I've had friends think they liked somebody they work with only 3 months later decide they didn't love each other and it was awkward.

For a sex thing, stay away from that, nothing good ever comes from it. You have sex with them and then it's awkward when you see each other around work.

·
Now THAT is a shared moment...
781 Posts
So many things go into a decision like this. Does your company have a strict fraternization policy? Some of those policies you don't even need to get a warning it's a quick one two you're outta there. And you don't want to get fired, especially if the sex is just gonna be one two you're outta there. If they do you gotta ask yourself if it's really worth it.

You also gotta know if the girl knows how to practice discretion. This isn't like some girl you pick up at a bar fuck and leave. You gotta see her everyday.

Who am I kidding, go for it. You only live once.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts