Wrestling Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

· Banned
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I didn't intentionally bypass any ban by creating a new account. I created a new account because I couldn't remember my login details for my account, or even the email address associated with it (so I couldn't just ask for my pw to be resent). I didn't even know that account had been suspended.

Please don't give me a permanent ban. I've done nothing with malice. It was all just a misunderstanding. I am more than willing to serve any suspensions. I am not a dishonest person, and would never try to pull such a stunt. I think I'm showing my honesty by even creating this thread. I didn't have to do this.

· Banned
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
No. Why would I lie? I didn't have to make this thread. I could have just posted under this name and pretended I was new. If my original account received a suspension, I am more than willing to have that suspension apply to this account. But I did not create another account to avoid any suspension.

I created a second account because I forgot my login details and email associated with my last account.

· Administrator
23,345 Posts
So you forgot the login details in the hour between your old account getting banned and making this one? and what about the other two accounts you have had? Since they both had perm bans and you have a week on you're last account I'll put those on this account like you suggested, so that's two perms and week. Bye.

· Banned
4 Posts
Yes, I forgot my login details and what email was associated with my account. And what other two accounts? I made an account called "Chris_W" after I had forgotten my login for "Chris_Walmer". And that got banned for "rejoining". But I only "rejoined" because I couldn't remember my login details. The reason I forgot my login details is because before I just had my browser save them. But I cleared all my saved passwords, cookies, etc., and forgot to write down the pw for this site.

Why are you punishing me for being honest? Would you rather I just sneak back in and pretend to be someone else? Because that's the message your actions are sending to me. "Chris_Walmer" was my first account. I ask that you just apply whatever suspension that account initially got to this account. I don't know what other two accounts that received permanent bans you are talking about. Shouldn't I at least get a second chance for my honesty? Lots of other people around here get banned and just come back in under a new name. Yet I'm being honest and upfront, and you're going to punish me for it?

Whatever your decision, I respect you, and will respect your wishes. I implore you to give me a second chance, and just apply any suspensions (not permanent bans) that "Chris Walmer" may have received to this account. If someone told you that I had two other accounts that received permanent bans they are lying.

I am not one of these people who will come back again if you ban me. But please give me a second chance. For being honest if nothing else.

· Premium Member
39,025 Posts
We new you rejoined before you told us so it doesn't really matter either way.

[user]Chris Wilson[/user]
[user]Chris_Walmer[/user]
[user]Chris_W[/user]

You go around calling everyone a moron and otherwise insulting in all your posts anyway so why on earth would we give you a second chance? And no, you're lying. When you create a new account right after another is banned it is not because you forgot your login details, fool.

You only made this because you were banned for rejoining and wanted to make ANOTHER account. How do you think we knew your last account was a rejoining account? You didn't tell us about it. We're way smarter than you think clearly.

· Banned
4 Posts
We new you rejoined before you told us so it doesn't really matter either way.

[user]Chris Wilson[/user]
[user]Chris_Walmer[/user]
[user]Chris_W[/user]

You go around calling everyone a moron and otherwise insulting in all your posts anyway so I don't give a shit. Stop rejoining. Your banned.
I was not Chris Wilson. My first account was Chris Walmer. If I did have an account that was banned prior to Chris Walmer, why would you have let me back as Chris Walmer? Please give me another chance. I beg of you. I promise to be on my best behaviour from now on.

I don't want to have to sneak back in under another name. That's not my style.

And no, you're lying. When you create a new account right after another is banned it is not because you forgot your login details, fool.
No. I cleared all my browser data (saved passwords, cookies, etc.). And I have like 30 different emails, and I couldn't remember which was associated with this account. I thought I explained this pretty clearly already. I have no reason to lie.

PS, don't call me a fool. You don't know me. You calling me names says more about you than it does about me.

· Premium Member
39,025 Posts
You only made this because you were banned for rejoining and wanted to make ANOTHER account. How do you think we knew your last account was a rejoining account? You didn't tell us about it. We're way smarter than you think clearly. And yes, Chris Wilson is you. FOOL.

Reactions: Cerbs

· Banned
4 Posts
You only made this because you were banned for rejoining and wanted to make ANOTHER account. How do you think we knew your last account was a rejoining account? You didn't tell us about it. We're way smarter than you think clearly. And yes, Chris Wilson is you.
No, Chris Wilson is not me. I checked Chris_Wilson's post history, and he hasn't posted in ages. If I was Chris_Wilson, why did you let me back in as Chris_Walmer, and make hundreds of posts? I would never have been allowed to post as Chris_Walmer if I had been banned prior.

Anyways, that's all in the past. Let's make this a new beginning. As long as I behave myself, what's the difference? I respect you, and if given a chance, I think you will respect me. I have a lot to offer this forum.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.