Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
SGT. AT ARMS
21,627 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Not fucking John Cena. I mean whats Cena gain by beating Rusev? Nothing! I mean ffs they're trying to get Reigns over why not have him beat one of the most hated heels on the roster? At least it does something for Reigns, it does nothing for Cena.

I hate Reigns but at least giving Rusev to him would benefit someone, it would build Reigns up more and having him go against a hated heel such as Rusev would at least be a smart move.

I mean at this point Cena should be using his status to put guys over, he's been on top for 10 fucking years. Having Cena lose doesn't hurt Cena at all, it would show his haters he's willing to put young guys over instead of burying them all the time.

·
Banned
10,735 Posts
Dolph Ziggler or Dean Ambrose...or Cesaro

Cesaro actually would be perfect, but he's not American so there's that.

In a perfect world, a returning Kurt Angle, kicking off his final WWE run.

·
SGT. AT ARMS
21,627 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
Yeah i'd take Dean or Dolph over Reigns actually doing it but i'm just seeing the most likely guy WWE would go with would be Reigns if not Cena. They wont give it to Dean or Dolph, and they sure as hell wouldn't let Cesaro beat him especially since he's in a tag team.

I don't like Reigns but as i said at least it would benefit someone instead of doing nothing for both guys.

·
Oh My Goddess
3,580 Posts
I'd love a Rusev vs Lesnar feud! Just love it. Two skilled power wrestlers beating the tar out of each other while Lana and Paul trade insults and witticisms.

If Ambrose could be rebuilt enough in a short enough time, he would be a fine pick to break Rusev's streak.

Reigns would be preferable to Cena too. At least it's a young guy who might still have a good future. And we've seen Rusev have two good tv matches with Roman already.

·
Banned
3,896 Posts
Reigns should learn to not be fucking terrible before he wins any more titles. The Reigns asslicking for the last two months has more or less ruined any hope for a good wrestlemania main event. He needs to be above jobber level talent wise before winning the us belt.

·
Registered
18,879 Posts
Fine, FINE!

Nothing makes sense anymore.

·
Registered
540 Posts
There's no need for Rusev to lose anytime now. Wrestlemania 32 is going to be dominated by part time wrestlers and he will be lost in the shuffle. I want him to beat Lex Luger's record 523 day reign which will see him going to Wrestlemania 32 as the US Champion.

·
Registered
1,405 Posts
Should've been Ryback tbh.

·
Banned
25,988 Posts
Agreed. It should've been Bryan/Lesnar and Reigns/Rusev. Reigns beats Rusev and gets the rub from ending his streak, and then goes on a nice run defending the US title.

·
Registered
12,478 Posts
So you want to add more reasons for people to dislike Reigns? No, we don't need another super Cena clone. I'm sick of that bullshit, give the streak to someone else . Reigns already won the Rumble and is going to main event Wrestlemania, he doesn't need to beat Rusev and neither does Cena. I'd suggest someone like Ambrose or Rollins should get the win to help elevate them. Although part of me thinks only Bryan would be accepted by the fans to beat him though he doesn't need to be the first guy to beat Rusev.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts