Wrestling Forum banner

21 - 37 of 37 Posts

·
Banned
13,572 Posts

·
Registered
1,122 Posts
Fine with him winning it if it's as a heel turn.

WWE will then need to really back people like Ambrose and Cesaro.

Again, fine by me.

·
Registered
1,705 Posts
Let him win it , can't wait to see him fail so bad just to see Vince's reaction , the guy is a midcarder at the very best , the only thing going for him is his look , Cesaro is a better talker than Reigns for fuck's sake .

·
Banned
4,348 Posts
Yes he must. It's getting so old watching him go for the belt & lose every single time, especially with the puh he's been given. It's time to see that pay off.

Besides, only he, Owens, or Del Rio are good candidates for the belt, because WWE needs someone with a high workrate in the main event going into RTWM, & guys like Ambrose or Wyatt who excel more at talking but not at wrestling just aren't going to cut it right now as champions.

Let him win it , can't wait to see him fail so bad just to see Vince's reaction , the guy is a midcarder at the very best , the only thing going for him is his look , Cesaro is a better talker than Reigns for fuck's sake .
:HA :maury :Jordan :duck

Oh LSD, never change.
:heyman6

Jk jk:D
:hano

·
Banned
4,268 Posts
i kind of like what WWE doing with Reigns/HHH right now something along the line of Anakin Skywalker becoming one of villain Dark Vader. This remind me of Rock Vs Austin Wm17 fued...Austin do what ever he can to beat the Rock for the title at WM even joining Vince, you can see Austin became psychotic person after lost to HHH at NWO and the obsession winning the title.

Heyman could be one of those guys being the voice in Reign head but too bad he's face now.

there's no benefits for Reigns to win the title at Sseries and it will be a downfall but at the same time WWE is fucked big time not pushing guys who is over worthy of championship.
Who is Dark Vader?

·
Registered
51 Posts
Reigns is going to win the title no matter what. WWE has booked him poorly and if they booked him better more fans would be behind him.
Like most fans I was upset with the rumble win but he has had great matches with the big show and Bray Wyatt which are nearly impossible.
Is he the best talker? No. But is he a good worker? Yes. He's no cesaro or Rollins but better than others.
I am pulling for a heel turn from him though just so it will be baby face Brock vs heel reigns at mania.
Accept fate people. He will be champion eventually

·
Zombo
8,770 Posts
It's fine if he wins and Sheamus cashes in immediately thereafter on him. That would leave the title with a) someone fully capable of running with it (who has shown that he can in the past), and b) make Reigns and the other faces compelling in their chase to win the strap off of Sheamus.

·
Registered
5,244 Posts
i kind of like what WWE doing with Reigns/HHH right now something along the line of Anakin Skywalker becoming one of villain Dark Vader. This remind me of Rock Vs Austin Wm17 fued...Austin do what ever he can to beat the Rock for the title at WM even joining Vince, you can see Austin became psychotic person after lost to HHH at NWO and the obsession winning the title.

Heyman could be one of those guys being the voice in Reign head but too bad he's face now.

there's no benefits for Reigns to win the title at Sseries and it will be a downfall but at the same time WWE is fucked big time not pushing guys who is over worthy of championship.
I'll second that. Everyone is expecting Reigns to win, but HHH can't possibly allow Reigns to win after "basically embarrassing him on RAW" by not taking his offer.

I mean everyone wanted Reigns to join him, and take the title. I don't feel Survivor Series is a big enough stage for Roman. WM32 is when Roman can have belt.

I say, give Rusev/Heel the belt, have Roman win it WM32, and then feud with Sheamus.

·
Baby It's Violence
7,122 Posts
He's as hot as ever right now. Since winning the HIAC match with Wyatt he's actually been well received by most crowds, and I read a report before that mentioned his merchandise sales being 2nd only to Cena right now.

I'm all for him winning the title clean as a sheet, but I think someone like Ambrose needs to go heel to set up a long-term program for him.

·
Registered
51 Posts
He's as hot as ever right now. Since winning the HIAC match with Wyatt he's actually been well received by most crowds, and I read a report before that mentioned his merchandise sales being 2nd only to Cena right now.

I'm all for him winning the title clean as a sheet, but I think someone like Ambrose needs to go heel to set up a long-term program for him.
I agree. It's time for either Ambrose or reigns to turn heel. I'm up for either. I like Ambrose heel since he seems like a good heel character.
But I'd love to see Rusev vs Reigns in a program but WWE has booked Rusev horribly so no chance of that

·
Registered
4,549 Posts
Discussion Starter #32
biggest fuck up is Sheamus with MITB...Sandow should be MITB winner and cashed it in at Sseries, have Josh guy from NXT as his bodyguard.

·
Banned
2,158 Posts

·
Registered
4,549 Posts
Discussion Starter #34
i was wondering is it too early give the title to Kevin Owens? Cena vs Owens should have been open case where you have the ending leave it open but after Cena overcome the odds KO went straight down. you have the guys beat Cena and for del rio have him IC title. .K Owens have potential after getting over with Cena fued.

i have in mind Del Rio beat Cena for the title and retire US Title, Del Rio chasing Championship Belt but what WWE fucked up Del Rio. i like Del Rio return, he was abit different have aggression/tension but once he with Zeb Colter and i lost hope. nothing came out of Beating Cena for US Title....what a waste. right now going back to same old shit...

WWE just don't know how to create stars especially no long term planning.

Best for Reigns is have him chase the title and slowly built up for Heel Turn...

·
Registered
371 Posts
Reactions: Pure_Dynamite12

·
CHIEFS KINGDOM!
3,225 Posts
Title or no title he's still boring, until that changes they can make him a 10 time world champion and I wont care either way. I'll get behind him as soon as he gets interesting and gives me a reason too.

21 - 37 of 37 Posts