Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
440 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone who snatches the championship from brock's hands and still lives has got to be considered the winner of the build up portion of the feud.

·
Premium Member
17,716 Posts
technically he held his hand higher I guess :done

·
Registered
2,837 Posts
I have a feeling the whole thing seemed better in concept--Heyman talking about how taking the title is like committing a (rapey?) home invasion on Lesnar apparently--it's just that the execution looked silly because they are two huge, grown men looking like children and the fans booing the crap out of it didn't help either.

·
Asuka
^Take this off
96,574 Posts
That doesn't mean he's losing. They're just putting him over on the tv because they can't afford not to, he's too unover to handle Brock getting one on him.

·
Banned
4,498 Posts
WWE is stupid... I was waiting for Lesnar to destroy Reigns. Seriously, anyone who comes within a 5 foot radius close to Lesnar (aside from Heyman) is going to get destroyed. Why would Lesnar just play tug of war with him? Lesnar hates people, he destroys everything in sight and he plays tug of war with Roman Reigns. Gotta make Reigns look strong. Can't be messing up his hair... -_-

·
Banned
5,743 Posts
That doesn't mean he's losing. They're just putting him over on the tv because they can't afford not to, he's too unover to handle Brock getting one on him.
If Lesnar re-signs do you think they'll change the plans? I can't see how they can possibly justify putting the belt on this guy but I'm sure they can :ti

·
Registered
77 Posts
Reigns stole the belt and climbed down that beanstalk post-RAW

Catch it on the WWE Network for $9.99 and while your at it, buy yourself the Chicken Fries from your local Burger King.

Mhmm I need a moment.

·
Asuka
^Take this off
96,574 Posts
If Lesnar re-signs do you think they'll change the plans? I can't see how they can possibly justify putting the belt on this guy but I'm sure they can :ti
Absolutely not. They've been building this for over a year and Vince hasn't budged yet, and he's not going to pull out (in more ways than one) now.

Vince doesn't care about the money he's making or losing fans, he just doesn't. He's gonna play with the toys in his sandbox the way he wants to.

·
Registered
14,792 Posts
That
Was
Pathetic.

All there is to say.

·
Employee Of The Month At Dale's Dead Bug
4,725 Posts
But I thought the "Samoan Badass" was gonna punch Brock in the mouth? :Jordan

1 - 13 of 13 Posts