Wrestling Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Banned
696 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I did tell you all that just because he got booed in one city and received nothing but cheers for a year beforehand, that didn't mean that he would get booed everywhere he went.

The fans at the Rumble were just upset that Bryan was eliminated so early so they turned on the match itself.

Now that the crowd is proven to like Reigns you can all stop pretending to hate him just to look cool.

·
Registered
1,368 Posts
Posting this in every Reigns thread
Are you people serious right now? Grow the fuck up. I'm a Bryan and Reigns fan. I'm tired of seeing
"Reigns this!"
"Bryan this!"
"Reigns suck!"
"Daniel SUCK"

Shut UP already. You sound like winey kids. They're both over. End this soon. Do we have to dissect every single thing Reigns or Bryan do? This forum is filled with grow ass men acting like baby kids.

·
Registered
1,780 Posts
Reigns got a very nice pop and people were really not wanting him to be screwed over. The dude is over as fuck tonight.

Bryan is meh over. Reigns = more over. Its obvious

·
Banned
696 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Reigns got a very nice pop and people were really not wanting him to be screwed over. The dude is over as fuck tonight.

Bryan is meh over. Reigns = more over. Its obvious
Exactly, all these people can do is come in here and accuse me of being a gimmick poster and blatantly lie saying that Reigns was being trashed.

Fact is Reigns got a bigger pop than Bryan, people were chanting his name and booed when the Authority teased taking him out the main event.

·
Registered
15,835 Posts
Can you share the drugs man? I want to be able to enjoy this raw and you're hiding all the good shit!

Reactions: A-C-P

·
Registered
2,665 Posts
People hear things...

·
Registered
565 Posts
Why don't trolls like this get banned?

Reactions: A-C-P
1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.