Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Banned
4,498 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
He just can't. Then WWE is stuck with a Batista situation. We all knew Batista was going to win the Royal Rumble. That is why it was so awful. It's just too painfully predictable.

People have been predicting Reigns will win the Rumble for like 3 months prior to the damn thing. Out of principle he shouldn't win the Rumble because it is expected. It kills the excitement and shock value of the Royal Rumble.

·
Registered
1,539 Posts
I agree with you. The guy can't speak and even wrestle. The only thing he has is the :reigns

·
Registered
1,612 Posts
It was more than 3 months Op it was literally a year ago got to make Roan Rains look strong dammit. :vince3

·
Benson, Charisma and Camila Mendes Fan. King Of Th
17,473 Posts
It was 6 months that Roman Reigns was predicted to win the Royal Rumble. The look is still a heavy favorite to win the Royal Rumble even though Daniel Bryan should win it. :reigns

·
Banned
6,700 Posts
If it leads to a shield triple threat and they can build Ambrose up enough in 4 months im down with him winning. If not it should be Lesnar vs Bryan. Hell it should be lesnar vs bryan. The shield match would be better off in a year or two when they are all established.

·
Banned
6,190 Posts
Reigns needs to be protected. That's the best argument for him not winning the rumble. If there's a chance fans could turn on him, don't take the risk. There's plenty of opportunities to build him up to that main event status. The feud with Big Show is being handled well imo: Show is drawing good heat, Reigns is getting good reactions, there's a decent amount of back and forth between them. The only thing wrong with it right now is whoever is writing Reigns' corny ass promos.

·
Registered
6,209 Posts
That's why you ain't seen the Royal Rumble match been promoted that well, I think WWE don't want to stick it down people's throats known the winner isn't going to go down that well with 80% of the crowd (I don't think it be Batista level but he will get some heat will Reigns).

I'm a massive Bryan fan, but I still don't understand why they bought him back if they don't plan on giving him the win for RR. They had the injury to make up an excuse he wasn't ready. They just made it worse once Bryan gets thrown over those ropes the fans will shit on the match. WWE should have been more careful and left Bryan out and bought him back a week or two after the Rumble.

Reign's is winning, I be shocked if they don't give him the win.

·
Registered
6,209 Posts
If it leads to a shield triple threat and they can build Ambrose up enough in 4 months im down with him winning. If not it should be Lesnar vs Bryan. Hell it should be lesnar vs bryan. The shield match would be better off in a year or two when they are all established.
They can have that in 5 even ten years time, like Bryan/Rollins too. They won't be going anywhere soon. So need to rush those. Lesnar and Bryan is the only match I can see WWE getting a top Quality match from.

Wyatt/Taker-The way Taker looks and the match with Lesnar just showed he's not up to it for me. Wyatt isn't the type of wrestler for me to drag guys to top matches.

Sting/HHH- will stink the place out. Sting is just as bad as Taker now, has anyone actually seen his TNA matches.

Rollins/Orton- Could be great.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts