Wrestling Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
388 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just watching the Destruction of the Shield DVD where John Laurinaitis says the following:

"He has the look...a nice body and he can talk!"

Honestly I like Reigns although I do think that they have hotshotted him. But is Laurinaitis being honest here?

·
Registered
810 Posts
Lol he cant talk for shit though

·
Registered
3,640 Posts
Just watching the Destruction of the Shield DVD where John Laurinaitis says the following:

Honestly I like Reigns although I do think that they have hotshotted him. But is Laurinaitis being honest here?
What if they gave him a theme similar to Shawn Michaels' saying that with Vince doing the vocals?

·
Banned
5,743 Posts

You've seen what Reigns brings to the table on the mic. Right now he's garbage but can he get to the level of someone like Daniel Bryan, Batista or Randy Orton?

I don't see why not. They are all fairly average but they get by doing what they do. I'd imagine in time Reigns will get there too when he finds what works for him and stops all the stupid forced facial expressions.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.