• Brock Lesnar

Votes: 12 22.2%
  • Braun Strowman

Votes: 31 57.4%
  • Triple H

Votes: 5 9.3%
  • Bray Wyatt

Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Other (specifically wrestlers, if this included 'the fans' you'd be right but it DOESN'T)

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Banned
14,118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Seems to be between Rollins, Lesnar and Strowman.

I'm 99.9% sure it's Strowman now, since Rollins mostly had Shield based stories with Ambrose instead. Thoughts?

·
Registered
3,901 Posts
Out of those 3 I'd definitely say Strowman, especially because I don't recall Reigns and Rollins to have such a great chemistry together.

Speaking of others, call me biased but I think he had chemistry with Wyatt.

·
Registered
4,264 Posts
I go with Brock.

1). The rivalry with Brock in 2014 marked Reigns' start as the #1 guy.

2). The match with Brock is still Reigns' best match.

3). They have history going back to Brock's debut because Brock won his first championship from Reigns' family member, The Rock.

4). They share a common thread with Undertaker, being the only ones to beat The Deadman at the event. One ended the Streak; the other ended the career.

5). Their next match (which is inevitable) has been years in the making.

·
Actively avoiding Testicular Torsion
4,025 Posts
Lesnar obviously, he's the one of the title anyway :\

Reactions: Jersey

·
Banned
14,118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I go with Brock.

1). The rivalry with Brock in 2014 marked Reigns' start as the #1 guy.

2). The match with Brock is still Reigns' best match.

3). They have history going back to Brock's debut because Brock won his first championship from Reigns' family member, The Rock.

4). They share a common thread with Undertaker, being the only ones to beat The Deadman at the event. One ended the Streak; the other ended the career.

5). Their next match (which is inevitable) has been years in the making.
:wow There's a lot I didn't even think of... Still I think Strowman is pretty damn close if not further simply because they've been going at it almost every week for a while now, whereas Lesnar pops up a few times a year.

·
Registered
5,667 Posts
Hands down Strowman.

·
Registered
6,209 Posts
Strowman by a good distance. Strowman is probably his Edge to Reign's Cena, both guys just work so well together and create great moments . I hope they don't overkill it by having them feud every year like they did with Cena/Orton. For me it's feud of 2017 so far in WWE, Strowman is really the real deal and Reigns is massively underrated in the ring.

·
Registered
32,061 Posts
HHH

He was an underling to HHH, then his crew fought HHH

HHH turned his brother against him and broke up the Shield

HHH has caused him to lose at least 3 titles between Sheamus, The Rumble, and that Raw Fatal 4 way

Him and HHH had a feud so deep Vince and Steph bot got involved and touched

HHH broke his nose

They main evented Mania.

HHH is easily his biggest rival. Unfortunately it came when a ton of fans just weren't in the mood for Reigns period. Kayfabe HHH is his biggest rival, Braun is just his most well received (which he really needed)

·
Banned
6,708 Posts
The WWE doesn't do a good enough job creating characters with enough creative depth to have "rivals". This company can't book a two week feud without jumping of the tracks. Reigns doesn't have a rival and most of the stars don't either.

·
FOTC
11,305 Posts
The fans with out a doubt. Reigns BIGGEST rivalry will eventually be someone that the fans handpick to be his successor. Braun is a possibility. But let's see how the crowd reacts to him when he goes one on one with Brock and Reigns NOT being in the ring with him.

·
Banned
6,700 Posts
Braun! Best feud of 2017

1 - 20 of 33 Posts