Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 61 Posts

·
FOTC
10,808 Posts
Why are people questioning the worthiness of this thread? Fans bitch and moan about Reigns. They want him replaced as the top face, yet the point that many make is the fact that the fans seem to hate him so much they're obsessed with him. This wikipedia page sort of proves that.

·
Registered
18,879 Posts
Pretty sure Cena has one too.

·
Banned
9,951 Posts
Roman marks are loving that their useless vanilla favorite wrestler gets some recognition via a Wikipedia page like it's some kind of honorable award. Pathetic.

·
Registered
204 Posts
It's big as long as fans keep reacting to him. The idea is to ignore him and you'll get your "favorites" pushed ahead of him.
Well there's different kinds of heat, in case you weren't aware.

Trying to argue that any "reaction" is good is, well, not intelligent.

But then again, the WWE doesn't appear to be attempting to be as such. Eventually they'll have to deal with their decline in ratings, I suppose. And while there are multiple reasons for it, characters making absolutely no logical sense don't help. The kids can enjoy it, but that's about it.

·
Registered
1,135 Posts
Pretty desperate when you hate a guy under a gimmick in a wrestling show that you use your time like this lol, get something better to do

Reactions: Jam

·
Actively avoiding Testicular Torsion
4,025 Posts
Dave Meltzer said that Reigns was the least over WrestleMania main eventer ever.
Crazy to think how Reigns got 3 Main Events in a row while more deserving people like CM Punk who was white hot at the time didn't get it. Top level bullshit if you ask me.

·
Registered
5,613 Posts
If I'm not mistaken, isn't Reigns scheduled for another main event at next years Wrestlemania?

Reactions: birthday_massacre
1 - 20 of 61 Posts