·
Registered
11,885 Posts
He shot a member of the LKKK...

Crazy vid though

·
Banned
540 Posts
that shit is fucked up totally....and i had my speakers all the way up and it scared the "BEJEEVES" out of me, fuck man, i think i mite be deaf too!!

·
Registered
1,499 Posts
The kid lived in Red lake minnesota. He was an Native American and had Nazi beliefs. He killed about 7 people and wounded about 11. That video just warned us about what would happen at his school. The kids Father left him and his mother killed her self, leaving this emotionally disturbed young man to live with his grand parents. His grand parents were part of the 7 people. It's just a sad sad story.

·
Registered
455 Posts
He was probably picked on at school. We had that in my area except someone didn't go on a shooting spree. This 15 year old kid wentand hung himself from his treefort. When I first heard about the shooting spree I thought they were talking about Columbine again. But then Red Lake came into the picture and it turned out to be a pretty scary experince. Oh just so you people know my cousin(17 years old) was one of the 11 wounded. He was shot in the arm. Thought you should know that.

·
The Unoriginator
8,011 Posts
I live in Minnesota and that story was all over the news. It was twisted. Reportedly he was smiling while he was shooting everybody and asked one boy if he belived in God. Then he shot him in the chest. Very wicked indeed.

·
Registered
2,558 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
BabaT04 said:
I live in Minnesota and that story was all over the news. It was twisted. Reportedly he was smiling while he was shooting everybody and asked one boy if he belived in God. Then he shot him in the chest. Very wicked indeed.
in Columbine one of the shooters asked a girl if she belived in god .

·
The Unoriginator
8,011 Posts
Natural said:
in Columbine one of the shooters asked a girl if she belived in god .
Yes I know. I think the boy used that as inspiration. I never thought that school shootings would happen again after Columbine, but I guess I was wrong.

·
Registered
2,558 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
BabaT04 said:
Yes I know. I think the boy used that as inspiration. I never thought that school shootings would happen again after Columbine, but I guess I was wrong.
there have been a lot of shooting since then. One of my ex girl friends had talked to eric afew times cause she used to go to school there before moving to Bc

·
L'Avvocato Del Diavolo
2,860 Posts
Has anyone seen Bowling For Columbine? Great film, really shows you who's to blame and who people tried to blame.

·
Registered
1,499 Posts
Originally posted by Batista_is_God
He was probably picked on at school. We had that in my area except someone didn't go on a shooting spree. This 15 year old kid wentand hung himself from his treefort. When I first heard about the shooting spree I thought they were talking about Columbine again. But then Red Lake came into the picture and it turned out to be a pretty scary experince. Oh just so you people know my cousin(17 years old) was one of the 11 wounded. He was shot in the arm. Thought you should know that.
My thoughts and prayers are for you, your cousin and the rest of your family.
This kid was Inspired by a nazi website and he killed himself after he did the school shooting.

·
Registered
7,477 Posts
Ever since the Columbine tragedy I've said to myself that the news should be kept on blackout from airing such stories. How many days went by where that was the only thing making headlines? 2 weeks? 3 weeks?

After awhile the wrong minds are gonna get the right spark in their noggins...and judging by this case (the "god" line) Columbine may have had a little help in this incidents manifestation.

I just find it sad. "Oooooo, you were picked on!" "Oooo, you've been dealt a shitty hand!" "Oh, whoa's me!" How's about ya toughen up, butter cup...cuz that's life!

I mean shit...you're talking to a kid who went out with a girl, who for 3 months made him think he was her world, only to find out it was a big ol' sham to make him look pathetic infront of his entire school. But last I checked, I never took up arms to rectify that.

Don't take that the wrong way. In no way am I saying my lifes worse than the one he had to deal with. (It could be close, but this isn't a contest) All I'm saying is we all hit our own pitfalls. We all get faced with roadblocks and obstacles that make our days more trying. But who are you to take that and force it's blame on innocent bystanders?

Punch a fuckin pillow or some shit. Lease out a hooker and get rid of the rage. Do anything but make others pay for something they had little or nothing to do with. Because that's just weak.

·
Registered
2,558 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Captain Dumbass said:
This kid was fucked up. Now I think it is time for schools to have metal dectars and guards. This is getting out of hand. Sad Story.
why does every one think metal dectars and guards gonna make it ok if someone wants to bad enough there gonna find away around the guards.I mean most times they kill them selfs after .Whats to stop him from running though the dectators with a gun and shooting anyone in sight.What needs to happen is kids need to relise if they push peopel the wrong way things are going to happen i look at the peopel who pushed these kids that far are just as guitly as the shooters in my eyes the world just needs to be a nicer place and i think teachers need more training in picking out the phychos and getting them the help they need. When i was in high school i was told by a loner that i was on the top of hes list and he'd take care of me the next day. So i told the teachers and they said oh he's just saying that looking for friends. So i went on with my day and the next day the kid showed up in a long coat walked in the science lab where i was doing a lab and he came up behend me and pointed somethign in my back and said don't move or your done so i turned around really fast and broke a meter stick over hes face cuttign him rigth across he's nose . And then the cops came and took me to jail for a few hours. Which i thought was bull shit soo i caleld the new paper and told my story and then went to the school board and told them if they did not let me back in school and get the child some help i would be suing the school
What the kid had pointed in my back was a ruler under hes coat.

·
Registered
1,499 Posts
The school did have guards. The kid shot the one that tryed to stop the kid. A teacher tryed to stop him to, but she was also killed. It doesn't matter how much guards are in the school, it is the teachers who should be watching out for there students, it should be gardians that should be knowing what they are doing, and it should be the kid's friends that should tell an adult or teacher o somebody if he is acting weird or angery or deprest. Now matter how much you turn the school into a prison with all the guards and detectors, the kids will always find a way.
Natural, your school is messed up for that to happen. The teacher who said that should no longer be an educator.

·
Premium Member
1,531 Posts
I'm sorry, but that was one of the sickest cartoons that I ever saw. Besides it was the father who committed suicide not the mother. The mother is in a nursing home because she had brain damage. And appearantly, there has been an arrest due to this school shooting. The feds arrested some kid but did not list the charges. He probley was an accomplice of the shooter.​

·
Banned
10,502 Posts
Sorry, are we seeing the same cartoon? .... i didnt see the parents on it. just a screw up kid... and killing anyone he see.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts