Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
7,155 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Something I'd like to point out to whoever it may concern that when you fill the form of registration and click the "Register" button, nothing happens, there is no action when you click the button so you can't register through mobile devices.
I am using android so it may only be an android specific problem.

·
Administrator
1,989 Posts
Hey there,

I attempted to register using my 6 Edge in the standard android internet app, the mobile enhanced view and the full site and everything worked out fine.
What internet app where you using when you came across this error?
Can you try clearing your browsers cache and cookies and see if that clears anything up?

Richard.

·
Banned
925 Posts
I had this same problem trying to register using Chrome and whatever browser that comes with windows, Microsoft Edge? Anyways, I couldn't hit the registration button either! I had to sign up via FB. Now logging in through facebook gives an error. So today I had to resign up using Google+ lol. I am thankful to Headliner for helping me! I hope I don't come across anymore issues signing in via another website since the registration for me was broken.

·
Administrator
1,989 Posts
Hey all

Typically if the register button won't activate, it's because one of the fields was missed - usually the password requirements. Check back up and make sure you have hit all the requirements listed.

If you copy and paste from another program (like a password manager, or 'notepad' to be sure you typed it correctly) it may not recognize it being pasted, so the red x's will still be listed. You can still copy and paste, just put your cursor back in the top field so it 'kicks in' and checks off the requirements as being met.

If it's still showing red x's, the copy/paste may not be bringing over the special characters. You will need to manually type the password in to the fields at that point.

Dayle

1 - 4 of 4 Posts