Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,235 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
do you guys think maybe its been messed up by Steiner not signing the offer TNA gave him recently? think about it, Joseph Park will be going after Immortal most likely.. and the two major guys in that who messed with him were Steiner and Bully Ray. Ray is kinda busy in the main event scene. i wonder if the plan was for Joseph Park to go after Steiner, but now Steiner isnt with TNA because he feels they lowballed him or whatever.

reminds me of last years fiasco with Nash leaving and screwing up the MEM return.

·
Registered
1,761 Posts
They can have him move on to something completely different. I hope that's the plan. He needs to just come out and wrestle now. Enough of trying to find out where Abyss is. I think they should pick a wrestler who tells him that he knows that Joseph Parks is really Abyss and then have Joseph Parks snap and beat the crap out of him and set up a feud right there.

I hope he stays Joseph Parks and wrestles as a heel. There's nothing left for the Abyss character to do.

·
Registered
22,868 Posts
The 3 faces of Parks?

·
Premium Member
44,440 Posts
Honestly I'm not really enjoying the storyline any way. If Steiner was in TNA, I'd want him involved in something else.

·
Registered
843 Posts
He needs to become some sort of manager or auhority figure at first, if they put him in the ring already it might be too soon. The storyline needs to progress for sure but right now he doesnt need to be involved in the wrestling yet.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts