Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Banned
6,658 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I don't mean next week or, even in a month. However Regal was the last KOTR winner prior to Sheamus pulling it off this year. No, I don't like Regal as a "face", but he has the respect of many. Not that he would have to work the whole "face" routine, keep it simple, and keep him no different than he is now. This of course would come after Sheamus finishes his feud with a returning HHH.

We all know the history between the Irish, and the English. This would take it to a whole other level. Maybe Regal runs his mouth a bit to Sheamus about being the only true piece of royalty in the WWE today. Regal could cut a promo on how Ireland is the birth of white trash, and that true royalty has always held it's name strong within the rights of England. Could you just hear Punk pushing for Regal, and even add Bryan ringside cheering him on. It would be a moment for Regal to realize that his peers respect him. Maybe even a lost Barrett at ringside who at that point may be kicked out of Nexus. Maybe big Zeke, and Kozlov also at ringside.

Ultimately, I would have Regal take a loss to Sheamus putting Sheamus over. This is a type of feud that Sheamus needs right when he is ready. Putting down a legend like Regal as the only true King of the WWE would be nice.

·
Registered
4,705 Posts
The only true king of WWE???

Jerry 'The King' Lawler
The King of Kings Triple H

Why would Koslov or Big Zeke be at ringside??? Why does Bryan need to be there?

·
Registered
287 Posts
Putting down a legend like Regal would do absolutely NOTHING for sheamus. Sorry, I love regal, but the dude has been forgotten about for years, and isn't even relevant anymore when it comes to being a serious threat.

And if this happends after the feud with HHH, this king shit means nothing. Do you really think King Sheamus Vs King Regal is more inportant than King Sheamus vs King HHH?

·
Registered
1,935 Posts
Sadly, Regal's nothing in the WWE today.

And if you're looking for Sheamus to go over, well, look no further man because HHH is the one to do that.

·
Harvester of Sorrow
12,616 Posts
If there is ever going to be a England Vs Ireland fued then Wade Barrett is the man you need to put against Sheamus. Hell make it a three way dance and add Scotland to the mix with Drew McIntyre. It'll be Mike Bassett:England Manager all over again :D

·
Registered
2,616 Posts
As much as I like Regal, he is not in the position to put anyone over right now, especially not a 2 time WWE champion. The best you could probably hope for is a squash match ala Sheamus/Goldust.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts