Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
were do you people really acquire these referies from ,they are really stupid,always get in the way of things ,have their head up their asses,and so stupid,its a disgrace to the wrestling profession.....also,cody rhodes,michael cole,christian and cm punk ,its a wonder with all the crazies in this world that these guys are always angreed about other people,,,i'll tell you if it were me ,i'd keep my mouth shout ,and eyes and ears open............lol

·
Registered
195 Posts
Charles Robinson >

That referee who doesn't count pins properly, and instead of dropping his arm down to the mat from a vertical position, he does so from an almost sideways movement. Yeah, he needs to sort himself out. Those weird looking counts aren't helping anyone, and take away from the drama of the ref's hand 'dropping' for the 3 count.

·
Registered
11,113 Posts
Charles Robinson >

That referee who doesn't count pins properly, and instead of dropping his arm down to the mat from a vertical position, he does so from an almost sideways movement. Yeah, he needs to sort himself out. Those weird looking counts aren't helping anyone, and take away from the drama of the ref's hand 'dropping' for the 3 count.
What?

How dare you besmirch the utter legend that is Charles...he has more charisma in one hair strand than most wrestlers

·
Registered
195 Posts
What?

How dare you besmirch the utter legend that is Charles...he has more charisma in one hair strand than most wrestlers
Sorry?

I said Charles Robinson >

Which means he's the greatest.

I was referring to another ref, who's name I don't know, because he's too shit to be known.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts