Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Do you think a referee will ever be inducted into the HOF?

If Earl Hebner had not fallen out with the WWE do you think he would of been inducted by now?

And do you think current WWE referee Mike Chioda will be the first to be inducted?

·
Registered
2,012 Posts
Re: Referee's inducted into HOF?

i dont see why not, they do their jobs, sometimes longer than most wrestlers. it wont be many since most wont ever have a match that means anything to ref, but like i said someone has to do it, cant leave them out

·
Registered
1,188 Posts

Charles Robinson GOAT Referee

·
Congratulations, you played yourself
9,528 Posts

Earl and Dave Hebner deserve it.

·
Registered
2,617 Posts

I think Hebner would've been a shoe-in if not for the way he left and trashed the company since.

Little 'Naitch will definitely make it in someday if he doesn't screw it up in a similar fashion. And if you noticed, the company puts a lot of faith into him over the years. He always refs the important or tense matches, like he did the Edge vs Matt SS 05 match which was very stiff and he was responsible for protecting the competitors, he's done the famous run ins for Undertaker etc...

Definitely a lock if they want to induct a ref, he deserves it and seems to be well-liked backstage.

·
Registered
3,593 Posts

Tim White for Hall of Fame 2013! The suicide skits were so wrong and bad that they were hilarious.

·
Banned
7,681 Posts

Mike Chioda is in.

He does all the big matches now and is one of the best counters in the business.

He's been with the company since 93 or something.

·
Premium Member
15,077 Posts

Either the Hebners or Joey Marella.

Hell, Bill Alfonso would be a great addition, he refereed many big title matches in the 80's and 90's.

I don't see why a referee hasn't been inducted yet.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts