Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
476 Posts
The way ref be selling their bumps like they got knocked the fuck out every time you'd think they'd have brain damage right? Has anyone ever thought that?
LOL! ! actually have given this some thought many times and it seems pretty ridicously usually but I've learn to look past that.

·
Banned
3,457 Posts
Ref bumps are cool with me, they allow for shit to go down, and I love it when that happens.

They could make these bumps more realistic, but as it stands, ref bumps do not bother me.

·
Registered
476 Posts
Ref bumps are cool with me, they allow for shit to go down, and I love it when that happens.

They could make these bumps more realistic, but as it stands, ref bumps do not bother me.
I didn't mean i wasn't cool with them. I was talking about when a wrestler gets pushed into them and they get knocked out from that push knocks them out sometimes looks ridiculous sometimes.

·
Registered
425 Posts
Dont really pay any attention to the refrees in wrestling. But when it comes to Hockey all refrees are retarded and need some glasses or to open up there eyes!

·
Premium Member
3,187 Posts
I love the ref bumps that happen out of nowhere. Sometimes you can see them coming, as it's been obviously set up. I like to see them happen when im not expecting it

·
Childish Gambino Is #1
6,242 Posts
The one in the steel cage match at MITB with Charles Robinson
seemed like it hurt a lot.
They zoomed in on his face and his whole right side was bruised and red.

·
Registered
961 Posts
The first ever one I remember was one of the Hebner's, not Earl but the lookalike that came before him...

Anyway it was a Rick Rude/ultimate warrior matcha nd this Hebner jumped off the ring apron and twisted his ankle. Sold it for the entire match and for some reason it stopped him counting fast. I remember thinking it was legit.

Also, bring back blue shirts and bow-tie ref uniforms.

EDIT: thnking about it, might have been a Hogan match. Not sure.

·
There is no duty we so much underrate as... being
18,792 Posts
Ref bumps can be absolutely awesome or abysmally dreadful in their execution (like just about everything).

I do think, though, in general, you should use them sparingly. Like, say, one a month, tops. On average, I mean.

·
Premium Member
5,644 Posts
I remember the one at Wrestlemania X7 where it was HHH vs Undertaker. The ref got knocked out and it allowed them to go through the crowd for ages lol. He got woke up by a little shake of the shirt though

1 - 11 of 11 Posts