Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
5,935 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'll just continue this from the thread that was closed...

http://www.weforums.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=154645

Red & Yellow Hogan
List of 10 huge spoilers but 5 are only true.
What the fuck? Why not just post the ones that are true then you stupid jackoff.

Anyways, the ones you posted that did come true were painstakingly obvious, like Cena winning the title.

Red & Yellow Hogan
Internet always has spoilers and not all come true so we will see how many come true.

Listen to me you assclown, if it is a spoiler, it will definetly happen, which is why it's called a SPOILER.

It's impossible for a spoiler not to come true, because it's not a spoiler than, is it?

·
Registered
4,224 Posts
I'm the first one to give him warning points for spamming. :) Don't worry boys if he causes ya truble me or anyone else will take care of Mr. Red And Yellow " IM A FREAKING ICON" Hogan.

·
Registered
11,885 Posts
STFU ,R&Y Hogan is the icon here

·
yippee-ki-yay
2,522 Posts
lmao...he hasnt posted here since WMXX...i havnt seen him ne where lmao...i think since more failed he should have to post his source

·
Banned
3,338 Posts
WELegend said in post #3 :
I'm the first one to give him warning points for spamming. :) Don't worry boys if he causes ya truble me or anyone else will take care of Mr. Red And Yellow " IM A FREAKING ICON" Hogan.
I'm glad to see you got your powers back.:)

As for R&Y Hogan I hope he never comes back, he had the audacity (ha I'm Flash now) to accuse me of making up a long convo.

·
Ivan Petrov
1,142 Posts
Heartbreak_Kid139 said in post #5 :
lmao...he hasnt posted here since WMXX...i havnt seen him ne where lmao...i think since more failed he should have to post his source
That's a long time, I must say. :rolleyes:

I like the way R&YH contradicts himself(as quoted by Mr. Man), that makes Hobo laugh.

·
yippee-ki-yay
2,522 Posts
^^^^ lma oh ya very long time....but usually after an event hes on right away..

·
Registered
5,321 Posts
I hate having SPOILERS on these forums.
I'm not saying I want them to be stopped but I think it ruins shit for everyone. Some people like knowing what's gonna happen but I don't.

And this dick posts spoilers that arn't true anyways, idiot.

·
Don't rewrite the books, just rewrite the titles,
15,672 Posts
^^^The beauty of it is, you don't have to read any of the threads that have "Spoiler" in the title. I think a little self control should be excercised by more people more often.

·
Registered
5,321 Posts
Yeha, it's only annoying when people put them in their sigs... or don't put the **SPOILER** Caption in the thread title.

But I find the most annoying, is when it says spoiler but the spoiler is in the damn title...

eg. **SPOILER** NEW UNDISPUTED CHAMPION.

that gets beyond ridiculous.

·
Don't rewrite the books, just rewrite the titles,
15,672 Posts
Okay, you've got a point there. If I see any like that I do try to change the title, unless everyone's seen it already.

·
yippee-ki-yay
2,522 Posts
lmao short and sweet

·
Registered
5,321 Posts
You are a cock R&YH.
If Bret were to return at backlash I would be fk'n pissed because that is a spoiler, and you just gave away a spoiler when the title didn't say so. I hate you.

Now get out of my face.

·
Registered
5,935 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Red & Yellow Hogan said in post #16 :
Im back little dudes and by the way some of my spoilers came true and Bret will will return at Backlash like I said before.

Im the new fuckin icon here
Yeah, some. You said like 7 of them would come true, that didn't happen.

·
Banned
10,502 Posts
and hell add one more to the list. just watch.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts