Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
The legend never dies
4,358 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
is it just me or do Red-heads are either Really Attractive or Really ugly? like i don't think i have ever seen an in between red-head or is it just me? and has anyone else heard apparently for one freckle it means every sole they have taken haha

·
a Stupid Idea from Bad Creative
24,745 Posts
you know thinking about it you are spot on here. Oj all the red heads I can remember there is no middle ground with them either hot as hell or fugly

·
Premium Member
17,319 Posts
I'm a red head, hopefully one of the super attractive ones though.

so are these guys

:bryan1:piper:sheamus

·
EIRE
15,862 Posts
I'm technically a red head as I'm Irish and my beard is a dark orange/red (as opposed to the bright orange, thank fuck I don't have that color) but the hair on my head (when I have some) is kind of darker, it's weird. But I agree, to me, they are either really hot or really ugly. This also majorly goes for black chicks and Asian women as well.

·
Registered
1,873 Posts
I'm technically a red head as I'm Irish and my beard is a dark orange/red (as opposed to the bright orange, thank fuck I don't have that color) but the hair on my head (when I have some) is kind of darker, it's weird.
I'm the same. I have a dark red beard, as well, but my hair is light brown unless I grow it out, at which point, the red is very apparent. Other than my grandfather, there aren't any other people in my family with my hair color, and we're of Irish heritage. I had a co-worker, who apparently didn't hear me come into the break room, tell me I was "like a big red cat." Hence, El Gato Rojo became my nickname.

I actually don't tan (big surprise), but I burn, blister, and freckle. . . I have tons, so with the "soul-taking" thing, take from that what you will!

·
ROWDY RODDY PIPER
10,817 Posts
Never seen a good looking ginger guy who wasn't named Roderick Toombs.

Seen some pretty red headed chicks, though.

I've been a fake red head plenty of times, stretching over 8 years, but it is really hard to maintain because most of it washes out after a few showers.

Fucking lame because I love it.

·
There are players and then there are pieces
5,052 Posts
Red heads are either very crazy in a hot way, or just really freaky in a hot way.

·
Registered
3,483 Posts
If they have too many freckles even across the whole body its like you having sex with a cheetah. So think of Cheetarah from Thundercats.

·
Premium Member
686 Posts
is it just me or do Red-heads are either Really Attractive or Really ugly? like i don't think i have ever seen an in between red-head or is it just me? and has anyone else heard apparently for one freckle it means every sole they have taken haha
There are in-between redheads, they're called Day Walkers. You generally wont notice their gingervitus on the first glance.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts