Wrestling Forum banner

61 - 80 of 969 Posts

·
Standing with The Man
6,085 Posts
Re: Red Dead Redemption 2

If that's how the game will look like once it's released, I'll be very happy. Looks gorgeous. :eek:wens3
On a high end PC maybe, no chance a console will maintain that look. Just another Rockstar game that won't reach it's full potential (graphically) until they make the PC port a year later just like GTA5

·
Sacrificed It All, To Enrich My Life For A Second!
5,045 Posts

I absolutely loved Red Dead Redemption with the characters, dialogue, storyline, graphics, missions, the overall location and beautiful landscape, the random enemy encounters, etc. The game was epic from start to finish, I just wish I immersed myself more into the multiplayer (I had it for PS3 but my friends had it for the 360) but still, I had a lot of fun with this game. Also loved the Halloween special edition that was Undead Nightmare, such a blast to play!

I'm really looking forward to seeing where they go with this game and for its release.

·
Banned
28,110 Posts

That shot in the trailer of the campfire underneath the starlight had me :krillin3

I wonder if we'll be able to A) ride with that posse and do robberies B) switch between some of the characters like in GTA V ? :hmm:

I do find it a bit humorous how R* hyped up the reveal only to end up being eclipsed by the Nintendo Switch :heston It's not often they get upstaged like that.

Announcing the game a year out from release was a bit of a dick move though :moyes8 I would of preferred a Fallout 4 type of schedule.

·
Registered
5,027 Posts

I wouldn't be surprised if they do the multiple protagonist thing again, but I really hope they go back to one. Managing three characters in GTA V just annoyed me and it felt like their was something off with the pacing.

·
Banned
28,110 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,457 Posts

Because it's Rockstar and Max Payne 3 and Grand Theft Auto V had a number of delays, I'm expecting a delay for this too as it's the norm.

BUT GODDAMN IF IT RELEASES THIS OCTOBER :done :done :done

·
Banned
106 Posts

I give this a .032056% chance of actually coming out in October. That's a mathematical fucking hypothesis.

But if it does...:trips5

·
The face that runs the List
10,663 Posts

I wouldn't be surprised if they do the multiple protagonist thing again, but I really hope they go back to one. Managing three characters in GTA V just annoyed me and it felt like their was something off with the pacing.
What I hated the most was the fact that if you stopped playing with one character for a while, especially Trevor and Mike, when you gt back to him, you always ended up finding him in a random place wearing different clothes than the ones you had him wearing before you left him.

I had given Michael a very classy look with suits and sunglasses and it was annoying to find him on the boardwalk wearing beach clothes, or Trevor in panties at the top of a mountain.

I doubt this would be the same with RDR2 if they had several playable characters though.

61 - 80 of 969 Posts