Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2,044 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any one get a chance to try this zombie story addon?
looks really good. i love the campyness.
have it downloading right now. its a bigger file than i thought.

·
Registered
6,319 Posts
I want to love it, I really do. I thought the game was amazing, and as they say, 'like a love letter to the Old West'. I love the shit out of westerns, so needless to say the game was right up my street, and I've been waiting for DLC ever since I finished it.

But... zombies? I don't know. Sounds 'fun', but ultimately, if I want to play a zombie game, I'll just buy a fucking zombie game, you know? I don't know if they're doing more DLC, but there's a lot more story they could explore, be it the obvious future, or flashbacks to before the game started, or whatever. I guess the inevitable sequel will cover some of that though.

·
Registered
2,304 Posts
I sold red dead as soon as i finished it, i heard off work people about what was coming in its boring online DLC packs..more like skin packs ¬_¬ but i will buy this and borrow the game off a friend. i was hooked on this after one picture

·
Registered
2,044 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
well ive played a few hours and i think its amazing -
free roaming zombie killing game? perfect imo.
any fan of the genre will love it and must own it.

·
The Man
15,234 Posts
I really like this. I love the environment and how not-serious it is.

My only complaint really is that the missions themselves aren't that fun. I mean Wes Dickens (who I was really glad to see again) just sent me off collecting shit.

Some of the missions are fun though, like the first one and the one when you're one on the train. The strangers side-missions are still hilarious and weird.

·
So good they named it thrice
6,336 Posts
I'd get this but, as gay as it may sound, I'm too scared :D

I get too scared easily on games, so much so I never travelled in Oblivion without chameleon :lmao

·
i ain't got no type
1,490 Posts
I'd get this but, as gay as it may sound, I'm too scared :D

I get too scared easily on games, so much so I never travelled in Oblivion without chameleon :lmao
Oh, believe me, I do too. I hate suspense games they make me in a pissy mood because I'll stop playing because my thumbs are tired or a games on and all I think of is who is going to kill who.

·
The Man
15,234 Posts
It really isn't scary at all. You just fight zombies like you would any other type of enemy; it's not like things jump out at you or anything like that.

·
Registered
6,319 Posts
I really would like the add on. Do any of us without live access have any chance to get this somehow?
Maybe at some point later on, after another add on or two, they'll release them on a disc like Borderlands or Fallout 3 had. But really, who knows? When I didn't have my Xbox hooked up to the internet, I constantly felt like I was missing out on something. That's probably why I cracked and bought their horribly overpriced wireless adapter.

·
Registered
2,304 Posts
they will do a "game of the year" edition with all the packs on it, so dont worry. I think so far the DLC has been awful tho, its mostly been multiplayer modes and skin packs

1 - 16 of 16 Posts