Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is there any more recent wrestling shows on YouTube at the moment I watch MLW Fusion and AEW dark when they are shown

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
24 Posts
CMLL are putting up some of their shows if you fancy some mexican stuff. Spanish commentary of course

·
Registered
24 Posts
I don't know really how it works but if you can get the fite app on your phone, you might be able to stream it to your smart tv. I tried it a while back and it seemed like magic

·
Registered
2,583 Posts
There is CMLL and AAA. NWA Powerrr is still up. Plus NJPW always uploads a free match of the week. ROH has uploaded some matches from their library. And WWE has a ton of free matches on Youtube.

There are many options available.

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
There is CMLL and AAA. NWA Powerrr is still up. Plus NJPW always uploads a free match of the week. ROH has uploaded some matches from their library. And WWE has a ton of free matches on Youtube.

There are many options available.
Looking for shows they put on each week

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,574 Posts
I'm going to have to echo the person who said to look into Fite TV. Their app is free and you can cast it from your phone to your TV in a lot of cases.

Every week they have, for free:
Ring of Honor Wrestling
MLW Fusion
Championship Wrestling from Hollywood (United Wrestling Network)
Championship Wrestling from Arizona (United Wrestling Network)
Catalyst Wrestling (formerly Capitol Wrestling)
Reality of Wrestling (Booker T's promotion)
SWA Championship Wrestling

·
Registered
5,628 Posts
Aussie wrestling has started back up now that we're on the other side of COVID. My local promotion PWA airs a weekly tournament called the Premiership. It's on Monday nights on OVOPlay, but they uploaded the debut episode to YouTube. Really great hour of wrestling.

I've started writing reviews for a wrestling website here down under (www.snapmayorsmedia.com if you're interested), so I'm really invested in this tournament and promotion as I cover it every week.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts