Wrestling Forum banner

Rebuild the Corre!

2985 48
Wade Barret and big Zeke are looking a little better theses days but the other two suck out loud.I think they should drop them and add Jack Swagger and Evan Bourne or possibly Teddy D.jr. Just a thought.:gun:.....:eek:
1 - 20 of 49 Posts

· Registered
868 Posts
Yeah no.....

Bourne is a super face... much like Cena, Mysterio and Kingston... will they ever turn Heel? 99.99999% of that not happening

Swagger should ride alone, let's face it, he doesn't radiate "team player"

and Teddy should roll by himself too, just with a bit more thunder :\

Over-all, no
Corre should disband...
it is a feeble attempt at keeping "Nexus" alive
Nexus got old fast, hence why they shuffled their members around ALOT (e.g. Tarver & Young)
Then when it was purely obvious no-one cared, they split them into "New Nexus" and "Baby Nexus" adding Rotunda, Ryan, Jackson and Hennig and epic failage to their attempts at keeping this "super heel faction" alive

it's just sad really :\

· Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
True enough on the Bourne issue he's a face all the way I only thought him for his style. But Jack and Teddy are fading fast A quick stand in the Corre would keep them on the air and give the Corre a better over all heel appeal. And on a side note it would completely seperate them from Nexus.

· ~Believe~
2,738 Posts
no offense to anyone's Corre ideas or anything, but I would prefer completely getting rid of the group and getting rid of Nexus. This group crap has been way overdone and it needs to end. If they do make another group it needs to be something like evolution, now that is a group that deserves a lot of respect and admiration. BUT that is just my opinion, I know some like both current groups but I think its been over done and needs to end.

· Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
no offense to anyone's Corre ideas or anything, but I would prefer completely getting rid of the group and getting rid of Nexus. This group crap has been way overdone and it needs to end. If they do make another group it needs to be something like evolution, now that is a group that deserves a lot of respect and admiration. BUT that is just my opinion, I know some like both current groups but I think its been over done and needs to end.
Non taken pimp. Im just saying since they're not going away any time soon they might as well go hard

· Banned
10,470 Posts
The direly need better t-shirts and they need to be going out and attacking guys more and have some sort of story line going on right now even if it's leading to a big Barrett/Big Show match for Wrestlemania or just a Smackdown match. Their a waste of time especially Ezekiel Jackson. While I like the idea of a guy that huge he just has zero charisma and same goes with Gabriel and Slater but Zeke has no excuse.

· Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
The direly need better t-shirts and they need to be going out and attacking guys more and have some sort of story line going on right now even if it's leading to a big Barrett/Big Show match for Wrestlemania or just a Smackdown match. Their a waste of time especially Ezekiel Jackson. While I like the idea of a guy that huge he just has zero charisma and same goes with Gabriel and Slater but Zeke has no excuse.
They need a better theme over all. Drop the T shirts all together and come out unified. The colors on the shirts are red,white and black so they should all wear variations of that, with a visable logo at all times.And as I said drop Slater and the other guy add Swagger and Teddy D jr. I think they could generate some good feuds.

· ALL HAIL THE MAHARAJA
2,325 Posts
Don't change anything that doesn't need fixing. Corre is fine as it is now and there would is no reason to add a super face to the group and adding a jobber who losses to Percy Watson in dark matches. Yeah That'll really help Corre :rolleyes:

· Registered
868 Posts
Corre is the best faction in the WWE right now
And John Cena is better than The Rock

why don't you get off the computer and preschool and go enjoy a juice box :\

· Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
The Corre is pretty decent. Don't understand the hate.

Justin Gabriel is very talented. Heath Slater I agree kind of blows but he's decent enough for a tag team.
Really? did I miss it? when have Slater and Gaberiel looked anything but horrible they both suck and they dont look like heels. Granted Zeke isnt the best in the ring but at least he looks the part.

· Banned
10,470 Posts
They need a better theme over all. Drop the T shirts all together and come out unified. The colors on the shirts are red,white and black so they should all wear variations of that, with a visable logo at all times.And as I said drop Slater and the other guy add Swagger and Teddy D jr. I think they could generate some good feuds.
I agree Slater and Gabriel can easily be let go and just bring in 2 heels that have nothing going on for them right now like the ones you mentioned. I don't think Swagger is absolutely useless but he's still very stale and not doing very well either right now. It could work but you don't wanna put Swagger in the group and then he winds up failing in the Corre as well because that could spell doom for his career and the faction as well. While Swagger and DiBiase are one step up from Slater and Gabriel who are both absolutely horrible I also like the idea of stacking the group with the biggest heels or would be former babyfaces as possible.

CamillePunk said:
The Corre is pretty decent. Don't understand the hate.

Justin Gabriel is very talented. Heath Slater I agree kind of blows but he's decent enough for a tag team.
Alright nobody is hating. This isn't a blind markism forum. We're just pointing out obvious faults in the show like the Corre and how Smackdown is going down hill fast and they are a big part of the problem.

· Registered
5,163 Posts
Maybe DiBiase and Swagger should just form their own stable with Maryse as their valet, that would be one sick stable.

The Corre is already fine as it is, i won't change anything, Gabriel and Slater serve their purpose well as tag team guys, and Zeke is obviously the muscle of the group and he's doing his job really well so far, Barrett is the spokesman and he makes the group look important, these guys complement each other well, there is no need to fix something that ain't broken.

· Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Maybe DiBiase and Swagger should just form their own stable with Maryse as their valet, that would be one sick stable.

The Corre is already fine as it is, i won't change anything, Gabriel and Slater serve their purpose well as tag team guys, and Zeke is obviously the muscle of the group and he's doing his job really well so far, Barrett is the spokesman and he makes the group look important, these guys complement each other well, there is no need to fix something that ain't broken.
But you do fix something that doesn't work.

· Registered
5,163 Posts
But you do fix something that doesn't work.
Huh? How come the current group doesn't work? They have consistently entertained me every week, i don't mind them.

1 - 20 of 49 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.