Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Baby Yoda
30,260 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
According to Meltzer, vince showed up to raw and wanted to do something for tv, so he decided to change the cruiserweight title day of.

-Wrestling Observer
I'm lost for words :dead3

·
Registered
14,095 Posts
Can't put the title on Aries because Neville needs to be a strong champion. But we'll hot shot it on Tozawa for less than a week just because.

Neville's booking killed the CW division and 205 Live. He's booked as the only wrestler that matters. He was a jobber when facing the HW roster, now he's the super dominant CW. So that means all the other 205ers are squashed by the HW roster.

·
Team Narcisse
7,939 Posts
It's the CW title. It doesn't even have secondary title status. Who cares if it changes hands on TV. I enjoyed Nevilles reign and all, but it's not such a big deal as to be considered too big for tv. Wish Vince would think like this more often

·
Registered
6,224 Posts
It's a TV show, but you are going to call out stupid writing when you see it. Like GOT and the silly teleporting and time skips.
You're dead right. What I should have said was 'It's a shit tv show bro. What do you expect?'

WWE is the drizzling shits. There's not enough time in the day to waste your time on dogshit tv shows when there are so many good ones out there.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.