Wrestling Forum banner

41 - 48 of 48 Posts

·
Standing with The Man
6,106 Posts
Wouldn't be surprised if she reappeared if the Profits are feuding with Andrade and Garza to combat the Vega factor

·
Fearless University Graduate
15,530 Posts
You'd think they could just give her a couple minutes every week or two to squash some jobber.

Just have her one TV and give her some momentum, let her show off her athletic ability every week and keep some buzz around her. Instead it feels like her career is over already and if/when she does get back on TV she'll just be another Dana Brooke with no prospects.

·
I know I'm dope, but don't wet that.
11,708 Posts
Wouldn't be surprised if she reappeared if the Profits are feuding with Andrade and Garza to combat the Vega factor
I prefer her without them. After all the matches she had with Zelina did nothing for her. Not saying it was her fault but storyline wise speaking. Naomi with the Usos work great but when street profits and Bianca are together it comes across like something is missing.

·
The optimistic Asuka fan
3,395 Posts
Another one buried
It is just typical "Meltzer said" thread. Bianca did one story evening with Zelina, that was weeks ago. No need to be a rocket scientist, to know that this "story" is over. I highly doubt it was ever planed to make this a big storyline with her against Zelina, she just had been valet like Zelina with a few moves here and there. In my opinion it is good they stopped her being a valet. She was not buried, they just did not yet start with her.
She was on Main Event a few times, but obvisouly there was not the situation with a storyline for heing being on TV. Call that "creatives" or whatever. Everybody knowed that. Sorry, but I am just disappointed people here never learn about uncle Dave. :D

And about the video: Come on! :)
Paige is for pushing somebody who is not the 4HW? Big news. ;) Bianca is the future star, cause she makes the gear for herself and her husband? OMG, I am convinced!! ;) Sasha got her husband making the gear for her and she wears another inring and casual cloth at ring again and again. Guess now we got the explanation, why Sasha was champion so often. ROFL. Jeez. Ofc Paige never mentioned that, because there is no reason to do it, but for Bianca it is the same. They talk about the future stars and the best she got is handcraft work on the gear. :rolleyes:

Bianca is a great talent, but she better does her own stuff and stays away from these people, better not even mentioning Paige, Ember, Bellas, Nia and Co. Hopefully she stays away from Total Divas, as well. Tweeting this video was the very first time she collected minus points from my side.

41 - 48 of 48 Posts