Wrestling Forum banner

21 - 40 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
6,585 Posts
She's married to one of the street profits, Montez Ford. I'm really puzzled why they ran 3 months of Street Profits skits without Bianca Belair being in one them. Seems like a big oversight. Why not get her in all those segments?
Montez was my first guess. Should have said that in my original post. Kind of lame to bring her to the main roster and then disappear though. Typical WWE.

·
Standing with The Man
6,080 Posts
I still have no idea why she’s not down in NXT right now. It was still too early to call her up.
Not true, it was a good time to bring her up her time to win the title had passed and she was treading water in NxT, looking at current NxT storylines for women she'd have been sitting in the back there too or maybe used as Io's first feud, but at the same time she shouldn't have been put with the Profitz and at least feature in some way on Raw even if she's having the odd match dominating the undercard players like Liv Morgan.

The only problem here is not finding anything for her to do not moving to Raw.

·
Registered
2,988 Posts
As disappointing as it is, it isn't a surprise at this point. Here WWE has a beautiful, charismatic, athletic woman who can talk and wrestle, yet, WWE hasn't the slightest idea what to do with her. Bianca would have been better off staying on NXT

·
I know I'm dope, but don't wet that.
11,265 Posts
She could easily be feuding with Charlotte at the moment. Charlotte needs to be kept out of the title picture for month's and Bianca would be a good feud for both I think.
That would hurt her more than it would help.

·
Southern Pride
3,357 Posts
I get separating Bianca from Street Profits because she and Montez Ford don't have the same attitude on TV BUT why not at least have her in random matches on RAW? Bianca vs. Ruby Riott, Natalya, Kairi, Shayna, Liv, Peyton Royce, etc.

She doesn't need to change anything. Just find a creative direction for her on her own.

·
Registered
2,199 Posts
Bianca is literally just a better Charlotte. Charlotte gets by on her charisma and athleticism and Bianca has her beat there, she's also bigger with a better body, she's younger to boot. Her last name isn't Flair and she isn't blond, so she's fucked I guess. She's one of the few blue chip prospects on the roster, but they'll keep her as a main event jobber while still pushing morbidly obese Nia who doesn't know how to work and hurts everyone she faces. They do more with Tamina despite the fact that she's 40 fucking 2 and has never been over or relevant in any way. Awful company.

·
Registered
3,487 Posts
find her very grating on the mic if I'm being honest. forgive me but I just don't find the gimmick of the miss thang ghetto fabulous neck rolling and sassy attitude very appealing . this is part of the reason why I think Naomi has always never really broken through as a top star despite her pushes because she and Bianca are just so random on the mic it doesn't really connect with a lot of the audience. I really liked the characters of Sharmell and Jacqueline and you could say they are of that same vein but they came across as better on the mic imo and more entertaining. Naomi has cut one good promo her entire career when she turned heel for the first time and talked about being overlooked for AJ. I've never heard Bianca cut a good promo.

if they push a black female wrestler, I would have loved to see Foxy, Ember, MJ Jenkins and they should have hired Cheetah Girl aka Queen Aminata and Kristal when she was still with the company. that being said, Bianca is a great athlete and I've enjoyed lots of her matches. just her character, I don't like it.

·
Registered
29 Posts
I get separating Bianca from Street Profits because she and Montez Ford don't have the same attitude on TV BUT why not at least have her in random matches on RAW? Bianca vs. Ruby Riott, Natalya, Kairi, Shayna, Liv, Peyton Royce, etc.

She doesn't need to change anything. Just find a creative direction for her on her own.
I want a Lacey & Bianca tag team
I think the southern bell meets urban black chick dynamic would be interesting to watch plus they have some similarities
-Both are uber athletic
-Have strong characters
-Can work the mic
-Are billed from the south
-Have gimmicks they use to cheat handkerchief/hair whip

·
alexa = greatest of all time!
3,101 Posts
i always thought they called her up too soon

·
Registered
861 Posts
LMAO I literally had a dream that Raw opened up the show with Liv Morgan teaming with Bianca Belair. I was actually surprised to find out that it was only a dream after-all. I really am a big Bel Air fan! Dammit Vince!

21 - 40 of 45 Posts