Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
4,114 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In April, when Bianca Belair made her debut on WWE Monday Night Raw, it looked like she was about to begin a feud with Zelina Vega.

Whatever was planned for that storyline has been dropped and she hasn’t been see much on Raw since last month. Belair closed out the month of May with matches on WWE Main Event and she has been out of weekly Raw storylines. This has led to some on social media to speculate that perhaps there is heat on her and WWE has given up already.

Dave Meltzer noted that Belair’s absence from WWE is simply a creative decision after a decision was made to change course from what she was doing before.

Meltzer said the following on the Wrestling Observer forum: “She was introduced. Then somebody decided on wacky skits she didn’t fit in. So they didn’t put her on TV because she wasn’t in any program. Now it’s a new cycle and we’ll see.”

As seen in the clip below, Belair has support from her peers. Paige and Renee Young are among those in WWE who have a lot of good things to say about Belair and her future in WWE.

For now, it looks like Belair will remain on the sidelines until creative has something for her to do on Raw. It will be interesting to see if Bruce Prichard has the same vision for Belair as Triple H did in NXT. While in NXT, she was portrayed as a high-caliber athlete since that is what she is in real life but on Raw with Prichard looking to fall in line with Vince McMahon, there is no guarantee that we’ll see her booked the same way.
Source: Reason why Bianca Belair has disappeared from WWE TV | Wrestling News

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
543 Posts
I thought she was great in the rumble. Star making performance.

But this is wwe, and there is literally hardly any "characters" on the roster i like, of course there is nothing for her.

·
I know I'm dope, but don't wet that.
11,343 Posts
CHHHarlotte buried her the same way HHH buried Booker T in 03 and she hasn’t been able to bounce back from it. I call her the female Shelton, before someone questions that go back and watch Shelton in OVW and his early WWE work when he feuded with evolution.

Why not start with Bianca vs Tamina? Or perhaps tag her up with a returning Naomi? Or a confused Liv Morgan? There’s options there but Bruce got make something happen.

·
F*** This indy flippy shit
2,181 Posts
That's a shame, because of all the females on the roster, she's one of the few that can talk, play a character and work at an above average level.

Yet somehow they find a way to continue to find tv time for boring charisma vacuums like Natalya on Raw. WTF.

·
Registered
1,779 Posts
I mean why would we want to see someone with personality and athleticism when we can watch Nia Jax and Natalya every week?
This is par for the course for Vince. He calls up talent from NXT when he CLEARLY has no plans for them. If they don't have anything for her to do then why the hell did they take her away from NXT? I swear....Vince does this crap to NXT talent all the time and he clearly does it on purpose.

·
The Empire will Reign again
16,948 Posts
She was a Heyman girl, Vince vetoed the angle and now she's buried. I wasn't expecting much from her career after seeing how much worse he treated the black HW than the others, but I at least thought she would be on tv jobbing, not in catering.

·
Registered
6,593 Posts
If she’s like anything like her husband , she can stay off tv.
Who's her husband? I dont have time to keep up with who's married to who on the roster. Or who they are dating. Or who they have fucked. I got better things to do.

·
Ex Con With A Heart Of Gold
10,247 Posts
Who's her husband? I dont have time to keep up with who's married to who on the roster. Or who they are dating. Or who they have fucked. I got better things to do.
She's married to one of the street profits, Montez Ford. I'm really puzzled why they ran 3 months of Street Profits skits without Bianca Belair being in one them. Seems like a big oversight. Why not get her in all those segments?

·
Registered
3,246 Posts
They could work Bianca versus Nattie/Liv/Charlotte/Shayna for second program for the RAW women, there's a lot options but they can't think one, at least NXT expand their program with women more than one.

1 - 20 of 48 Posts