1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
I DIDN"T ASK FOR THIS
13,358 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
835 Posts
Maybes NXT's first lady will stay heel and break away from fandango while he turns face. He could work as a face but summer needs to stay in the super bitch role which she plays perfectly

·
Registered
3,974 Posts
At least it would mean seeing some decent in ring divas action if Summer Rae and Natalya were to feud.

·
Registered
243 Posts
Go Summer Rae! My favorite NXT diva! They better not f*ck this up. She's a way better actress than most divas around and her finisher is sick. They should also let her use her NXT theme, it's awesome.

·
Premium Member
5,839 Posts
The angle with The Great Khali, Natalya, Fandango and Summer Rae was done on last night's SmackDown to put a spotlight on the Divas. Apparently they're looking at giving more TV time to Summer Rae. Both Divas have been feuding on Twitter since last night's show
:kobe4

·
Registered
607 Posts
Hopefully this leads to an upswing in the DIvas Division...could use some different players in feuds except for AJ vs. Total Divas.

·
Follower of Lockeism
13,482 Posts
I'm all for more TV time for Summer Rae, she's got talent and could be a quality addition to the main DIVAs title contenders. Unfortunately, if Nattie/Summer are getting more TV time, it may also mean more TV time for...The Great Khali, which is a bit of a bummer.

·
I DIDN"T ASK FOR THIS
13,358 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
it should be them alone. but this will inevitably lead to mixed tag with Khali & Fandango

1 - 14 of 14 Posts