Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Banned
8,557 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
– In an update on Daffney’s status with TNA Wrestling, she is being kept out of the ring due to post-concussion issues incurred during a dark match with Miss Betsy (a/k/a Rosie Lottalove) in April. She was hospitalized following the bout and diagnosed with a deeply bruised sternum, a severe stinger, and a concussion. She last competed on June 14 for an Xplosion taping

PWInsider
I guess she was came back too soon after she got injured in that dark match.

·
Premium Member
15,438 Posts
To build up the Morgan/Hardy concussion feud they should have Morgan take out Rosie Lottalove for concussing Daffney. Not that Morgan beating Lottalove would actually be believable.

·
Registered
919 Posts
I thought TNA didn't care about concussions...

·
Registered
1,981 Posts
Isn't that rather a lot of injuries for just one match? She must have come back too soon and aggravted the previous injuries.

·
Registered
3,196 Posts
I certainly wish her a speedy recovery, I would love for her and Winter to team up.

·
Exile on Main Street
1,001 Posts
For what it's worth there's not been any updates on her injuries on her official site for months, the last one stating that she was fine and clear to wrestle. Since then she's been working a load of indy dates.

·
Banned
7,852 Posts
I get the horrible feeling that TNA, will be waiting for her contract to expire rather than use her, hence all the indy dates she is doing recently. I hope to god they don't fire here, I need my Zombie Hot fix.

·
Registered
85 Posts
For what it's worth there's not been any updates on her injuries on her official site for months, the last one stating that she was fine and clear to wrestle. Since then she's been working a load of indy dates.
I searched for this news on pwinsider.com, all I found is this:
Daffney is still with TNA, although I believe she is being held out of the ring due to post-concussion issues. Hopefully she gets healthy soon and I'd love to see her added to EV2.0 down the line.http://www.pwinsider.com/article/51992/dixie-carter-on-tna-television-crowds-getting-themselves-over-at-the-wrestlers-expense-daffney-and-more.html?p=1
the phrase "I believe" could indicate, that this is just a guess

·
Shut your mouth and rest in peace!
1,288 Posts
They better not fire her, she's one of the best KO's around, and the division needs her!

·
Damn Fine Cup of Coffee
12,952 Posts
To build up the Morgan/Hardy concussion feud they should have Morgan take out Rosie Lottalove for concussing Daffney. Not that Morgan beating Lottalove would actually be believable.
Tenay:And the Carbon Footprint to Lottalove!

Taz:Bout goddamn time someone took out that fat bitch!

I wish Daffney a speedy recovery. The KO division feels bare without her.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts