Wrestling Forum banner

Reason For Corre T Shirt Being The Top Seller T-Shirt?

1847 21
I go on wweshop.com to go and see if I should buy anything and I notice The Corre T-shirt is now the most selling merchandise on wwe.com Whats the reason for it? I didnt even think their impact on Smackdown was that big.

You think WWE bullshits whats the highest selling? Or you think it is legit?
21 - 22 of 22 Posts

· Registered
4,669 Posts
Not a model.
It's a reaction GIF bro.

Asking someone to find an ugly model is like...

"Hey, I dare you to find me a dumb brain surgeon."

Models are attractive by definition. Why would a company intentionally hire an ugly person to be associated with their products?

· Registered
19,085 Posts
Top seller means like recently. Like top selling in past week or something like that. Top seller of all time would easily be the wwe spinner belt only cause it's been around for so long so it has years on the corre shirt.

But this proves my point about why introducing a new wwe belt would make sense. People buy new things. Doesn't matter if they want it or not, if it's new and seems good, they'll buy it. Especially with the younger audience, for sure they'll want the new title. Older fans will want it cause they'll probably like it better than the belt right now,the younger fans will want it cause they see it on tv and it's new.

21 - 22 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.