Wrestling Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Banned
1,789 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Seriously I would love to ask Sting why he agreed to this burying of booking to him,the money must of been amazing

Just terrible and Vince ego is once again disgusting

·
Banned
1,598 Posts
Vince is a pathetic, small minded, egotistical little man and his insistence on continuing to try and bury the legacy of WCW after all these years is nothing short of embarrassing.

·
Banned
13,572 Posts
You want to see Taker vs Sting tease? you pay $9.99

·
Registered
5,196 Posts
I'm guessing it's just to come out and say thanks and goodbye (For now? Or forever?). Pretty lame that they wouldn't actually do this on Raw itself.

Highly doubt this is a tease to Sting vs Taker. Maybe we'll get a moment where Taker comes out to tip his hat to him or something, though. I'd take that as a definite sign this match will never happen, since they'd be cool with each other and have no issue.

·
Employee Of The Month At Dale's Dead Bug
4,725 Posts
It's starting to seem like Sting probably just wanted to wrestle at Mania and be done with it. If he and Taker are truly going to have a run in, I doubt they'd do it on the WWE Network instead of on Raw.

·
Banned
13,572 Posts
Guys this is fuckin Vince were talking about. Don't put it past him to have Taker vs Sting tease on the network. Its his way to get them cheepo deepos to pay $9.99

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.