Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
You are being watched
5,683 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is it just me who has noticed this, or have you guys.

When AJ wrestles in a match without Fortune, Get Ready To Fly plays.
When Beer Money wrestles without Fortune, their theme song plays.
But when Kazarian wrestles without Fortune, his still has Fortune's theme. I haven't heard his theme in ages!

Why do you think this is? Kazarian's weakness in the group? Or just TNA's inconsistency, or any other reason?

I know it's a random question, and is completely irrelevant, its just bugging me.

·
Registered
9,665 Posts
His theme unfortunately sucks. Not his fault since Dale Oliver is generally untalented.

·
StarStruck
2,038 Posts
I know, I've noticed that, I actually like Kaz solo theme. I think Kaz has been great with Fortune, hes shown some personality, like in the thanksgiving segments last week for example.

·
Registered
516 Posts
God that man's theme is grating. What's wrestling's obsession with generic rock themes for their wrestlers. Unless they're black, then they get generic hop-hop themes. Is there anyone out there would could make an interesting theme from these two genres plz? (With the exception of a couple of course)

·
I must away and tend to my ravens
11,236 Posts
Because it's incredibly generic and frankly, it sucks as well. It actually sounds like something I would've accidently played when I was first learning to play the guitar.

·
Registered
1,541 Posts
As others have said, his theme is generic as hell. Although, im getting that NWO feel again where when i hear Fortune's theme i get a little excited but then when its just Kazarian im really let down. He's just really boring to me by himself. Its like when you used to hear the NWO theme hit and f'n Brian Adams would walk out...

·
Registered
957 Posts
Because it's incredibly generic and frankly, it sucks as well. It actually sounds like something I would've accidently played when I was first learning to play the guitar.
hahahahahahahaah repped

1 - 13 of 13 Posts