Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
BIG KAIJU~
5,987 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i was already a member of this site .I was called ho ho inc. 2 days ago i couldnt log on.I dont know what happened.So can one the moderators fix my post to around 925 posts with three guages full. Plz someone answer i dont want to start over again

·
Registered
531 Posts
you have to start over again, if you had registered within the last 4 months. Something happened with the site, and old data was recieved. nobody gets post count or rep back, you are just going to have to start over.

·
Banned
10 Posts
Considering how long the boards have been around and running....one incident in the span of 5 years....the odds look favorable that this is just a one time fluke.

But yea, **** all these knobs with there 2 month old accounts bitching. I lost mine and was a member since Aug of 2002! I for one don't wanna hear it!

·
It all started with a penny in the door...
706 Posts
anyways ho ho inc. if i remember correctly had about 200 posts. stop trying to cheat the system you idiot

·
Banned
62 Posts
ho ho inc said:
Did this happen to anyone besides myself .What can i do so this doesnt happen again?
it happened to me, and i am ****in' pissed off too!!!! :mad: whatever, there are other forums other than this one, so i don't care.

·
Registered
2,169 Posts
looks like i was quite fortunate compared to some of you,i only lost half my post count for some reason?

N

·
0 Posts
taker_rules666 said:
it happened to me, and i am ****in' pissed off too!!!! :mad: whatever, there are other forums other than this one, so i don't care.
Yes, there are, and you'll be posting at them.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts