Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Headline Posted by Amish Patel on 3:31:21 PM Dec 22, 2010

-- As reported earlier, the Rey Mysterio vs. Alberto Del Rio match scheduled for Sunday's WWE TLC: Tables, Ladders & Chairs pay-per-view was canceled and both men were moved into the World Heavyweight Title bout because they wanted all the major matches on the show to have adequate time. It has since been disclosed that WWE officials felt the Kane vs. Edge storyline "wasn't clicking," and would thus lead to a bad pay-per-view match.

Ok so wwe officials felt Kane Edge wasnt clicking then why is the feud presumably continuing after seein Smackdown last night....?

·
Valar Morghulis
7,600 Posts
doesn't really sound IMPLAUSIBLE, but I'm sure there was more than one reason. this is probably vague guesswork.

·
Premium Member
4,756 Posts
The obvious real reason which has been said before is because Mysterios knee is fucked up and he probably wouldn't be able to pull off a singles match to a decent standard.

·
I like me
407 Posts
The obvious real reason which has been said before is because Mysterios knee is fucked up and he probably wouldn't be able to pull off a singles match to a decent standard.
...Like he did against Miz twice in the week prior to the event....

·
Registered
10,592 Posts
Headline Posted by Amish Patel on 3:31:21 PM Dec 22, 2010

-- As reported earlier, the Rey Mysterio vs. Alberto Del Rio match scheduled for Sunday's WWE TLC: Tables, Ladders & Chairs pay-per-view was canceled and both men were moved into the World Heavyweight Title bout because they wanted all the major matches on the show to have adequate time. It has since been disclosed that WWE officials felt the Kane vs. Edge storyline "wasn't clicking," and would thus lead to a bad pay-per-view match.

Ok so wwe officials felt Kane Edge wasnt clicking then why is the feud presumably continuing after seein Smackdown last night....?
Ah young grasshopper you just picked sense from nonsense bullshit dirt sheet writing.

·
Registered
2,030 Posts
It's probably why they killed off Paul Bearer. They want to take the story in a different direction I reckon

·
Registered
3,482 Posts
Pretty sure the real reason was because Edge/Kane/Mysterio would die if they took a bump like Del Rio did.
God DAMN did he ( del rio ) ever did.

Back to topic, meh! i think the report is doo doo . i didnt mind the 4 way what pissed me off is that they just threw it in there so randomly. But because of that reason im guessing because Mysterio couldnt hold on to a decent match with rio .

·
Banned
3 Posts
Well its just keeping up tradition in TLC matches to have one of the stars to nearly die in a match (that is Del Rio but you already knew that)

·
Premium Member
1,038 Posts
Well its just keeping up tradition in TLC matches to have one of the stars to nearly die in a match (that is Del Rio but you already knew that)

That was a nasty fall btw.. but nonetheless the match turned out awesome.. edge bores me to death in a 1 on 1 match so does kane.

·
Registered
385 Posts
I reckon it's so Mysterio's knee wouldn't give out. The match at TLC was about 20 minutes long, not like the 5-7 minute matches he had with Miz.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts