Dolph Ziggler - David Otunga
Hulk Hogan and half the wrestling community
Triple H and half the wrestling community
Ultimate Warrior and nearly every wrestler he ever worked with
Shane Helms and every single wrestler he's jealous of
1 - 20 of 47 Posts

· Registered
1,780 Posts
Almost all of your rumoured heat is a joke.Hardy & Mcintyre really???Can you even distinguish kayfabe & real life

Michaels had never heat with Austin.Michaels broke his spine & his drugged out soul wanted him to die holding the title.Undertaker or no Taker,HBK put over Austin & has never spoken ill about Austin.Besides Austin has called Michaels the greatest in-ring performer.

Hogan & Michaels again I see no reason for heat.Hogan acted like a bitch when he refused to put over Michaels & has a 1-0 record against HBK.HBK hence started his overselling comedy.

Otherwise I see no reason for any heat between Michaels & Hogan apart from that.

· Banned
266 Posts
Sheamus and Yoshi Tatsu.Sheamus apparently used Tatsu's protein shaker after Yoshi repeatedly asked him not too,so Tatsu had no choice but to rape the pale bitch.

· Registered
38 Posts
Chris Benoit and Kevin Sullivan in WCW. Woman, who was Sullivan's wife at the time was managing the Four Horseman then mainly Benoit. They developed an on screen relationship and as a booker Sullivan made the decision to make sure that Woman and Benoit travelled together so people believed it. Unfortunately for Sullivan Woman grew attached to Benoit off screen as well, which caused the off screen conflict between the two. Eventually Woman divorced Sullivan and married Benoit. Sullivan remained very professional on screen though.

· Premium Member
1,660 Posts
What is up wit the Ziggler & Otunga?

· Registered
109 Posts
Chris Benoit and Kevin Sullivan in WCW. Woman, who was Sullivan's wife at the time was managing the Four Horseman then mainly Benoit. They developed an on screen relationship and as a booker Sullivan made the decision to make sure that Woman and Benoit travelled together so people believed it. Unfortunately for Sullivan Woman grew attached to Benoit off screen as well, which caused the off screen conflict between the two. Eventually Woman divorced Sullivan and married Benoit. Sullivan remained very professional on screen though.
Turns out she made a great decision there

· Registered
5,057 Posts
I can't believe you put up Bret and Triple H and missed out Bret and HBK.

Anyway... wrestling is a business with a LOT of heat. I bet there are some guys that can't stand each other that we have absolutely no idea about.

When you travel so much together and work together in a business where your pay depends on your popularity with the fans and the bosses - there's always gonna be fallouts.

· Registered
2,491 Posts
Iron sheik and brian blair
Iron sheik and ultimate warrior
jeff/matt hardy and cm punk
kurt angle and Daniel puder
paul london and matt hardy
to add to the list

· Registered
2,185 Posts
Iron sheik and brian blair
Iron sheik and ultimate warrior
jeff/matt hardy and cm punk
kurt angle and Daniel puder
paul london and matt hardy
to add to the list
from what ive seen iron sheik seems to have a problem with everybody,apart from that other lying idiot the honky tonk man.i really cant be arsed with the sheiks drunken bullshit war stories anymore.

· Registered
2,491 Posts
from what ive seen iron sheik seems to have a problem with everybody,apart from that other lying idiot the honky tonk man.i really cant be arsed with the sheiks drunken bullshit war stories anymore.
there's actual backing to these feuds tho. blair actually accused sheik of being a pedophile(youtube it) and sheik actually slapped blair at his ring roast.
just youtube iron sheik and ultimate warrior.
I know sheik can be nuts but those are two he actually has heat with.

oh and i forgot he has heat with scot hall as well. lmao.

· Registered
2,185 Posts
there's actual backing to these feuds tho. blair actually accused sheik of being a pedophile(youtube it) and sheik actually slapped blair at his ring roast.
just youtube iron sheik and ultimate warrior.
I know sheik can be nuts but those are two he actually has heat with.

oh and i forgot he has heat with scot hall as well. lmao.
im sure a few things the sheik says are true,i know he doesnt like the ultimate warrior and has called him allsorts,then goes to shake his hand,whats that all about? same thing with scott hall at his ring roast,shakes his hand after his outburst then does an interview saying he's going to "suplex that motherfucker" im sure if he saw jake roberts face to face he wouldnt say shit about him either.

· Registered
5,747 Posts
AJ Styles - Batista
Dolph Ziggler - David Otunga

Elaborate por favor

1 - 20 of 47 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.