Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Banned
1,787 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I miss when gimmicks were taken too far like Al Snow and Bossman. I miss the Undertaker and Kane actually being figures of eerie evil practice. Honestly, I miss the cheesiness of taking a gimmick too far like Mick Foley did with his alter egos.

I really dislike the ultra real attempt WWE is making to be like a fake but real sports program.

In college, one of the questions I was asked when screwing around in my fraternity was whether I could give up getting a blowjob or any kind of cheese ever again. Out of 17 pledges I was the only one that said cheese(probably because the rest of them were nerds). Now though I change my story. After receiving ample amounts of the aforementioned, I rather have the cheese. Cheese makes all food better. Pizza, burgers, salad... you fucking name it. I want cheese.

Why am I telling random people this? Is it because I got a few venereal diseases. Well maybe but I'm a little tipsy but honestly because this is the problem with WWE. They try to blow you with all this realism(kayfabe characters), when all we want is the cheese(gimmicks).

Don't like my thread? I don't give two shits.

·
Registered
380 Posts
I agree. I miss the gimmicks, but I didn't like when they made them too goofy. Your analogy in describing what you want was fantastic.

A life without cheese would be a life not worth living.

·
Registered
345 Posts
man, this right here, this is some real shit brother. i'm high as shit right now, and honestly, i almost cried reading your post. i miss the old days man. i want the cheesy ass gimmicks. IT'S WHAT MADE WRESTLING FUN! all these people man, talking about how they like how there's no gimmicks. screw off! if i wanted to see some "real" shit, i'd watch MMA (which i do). wrestling is shite now, what with all of these generic ass wrestlers. where are the stone colds? the rocks? man, i honestly watch wrestling for nostalgic purposes. i want to relive my childhood, and a big part of my childhood was wrestling.

cheers to wrestlers with cheesy ass gimmicks, and to hell with boring ass no-gimmick wrestlers like daniel bryan and cody rhodes! kurt angle for life! real american hero! it's true, it's true!

·
Banned
3,223 Posts
yeah but there was a time there was too much cheese, like the red rooster and the repo man. Then I rather have wrestlers with two first names.

·
Registered
345 Posts
yeah but there was a time there was too much cheese, like the red rooster and the repo man. Then I rather have wrestlers with two first names.
No. i'd rather have too much cheese than eating a sandwich that consists only of two buns and nothing in between. that's what raw is right now. a sandwich with nothing in between.

·
Raevolution is a Mystery
23,791 Posts
I'm more a fan of the wrestling aspect and serious storylines, but some comedy is fun. I used to love Too Cool and Rikishi, HeadCheese (pretty much the combination of blow jobs and cheese :side:), Jamie Noble, Big Vis, etc.

A little of it is nice but I prefer other things more. Truth, Santino and Ryder are enough fun for me.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts