Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
SWAG/SPICE
26,780 Posts
Most definitely. Good booking and he is ace, that is all.

·
Registered
159 Posts
Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes!
:ziggler

·
Follower of Lockeism
13,482 Posts
I hope they did just end up delaying it by one week because he deserves so much more than 'putting up a good fight' but losing clean to big faces, because that's what he's been doing on and off his entire career anyways. Article seems like a good idea of them wanting to push him again though. Although I remember a month or so before Morrison left there was a 'has JoMo lost his Mojo' article...that turned out well.

·
Banned
9,205 Posts
He's ok, don't know if he's WWE Champion material but honestly with the people we have now that aren't injured and are full time he's one of the best of a bad situation. I just want to see new faces in the main event already.

·
Registered
531 Posts
IF you guys really want him to get pushed, u should just create a login on wwe.com and comment "push ziggler" cause they read through comments on there, not on this forum...

·
Asuka
96,572 Posts
It's pretty clear that he is, even with all the jobbing he does, although I would argue that's an extremely telling sign that the business has taken a turn for the worst. If he's the future, we're in for another New Generation era. I don't mean that as a compliment either for the 2 people on the planet who enjoyed the NG era.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts