Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Banned
2,408 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
From Gerweck:

TNA Reaction is currently not on Spike TV’s schedule for the entire month of January, so the season finale on December 30th will be the final episode of TNA Reaction for awhile. Go to http://prowrestlingevents.tk or http://prowrestlingevents.webs.com for info about upcoming wrestling shows worldwide.
1) Scouting out other sites for confirmation.

2) Whether or not this'll extend into Febrary or beyond isn't known yet.

Regardless, I think Spike has been chomping on the bit to can the extra show.

·
8,232 Posts
Pretty sure ReAction's sticking around. It's been pretty damn successful, and from what I hear has made TNA some money.

·
Registered
2,235 Posts
I wonder if this means Bishoff/Hogan are done with TNA.

lOLOlolol WTF? no, it doesnt.

anyway, i do like ReAction but it just sucks that it's right after the show. 3 hours straight is too much, it's acceptable once a month but not every single week. if it was on the following Monday or Tuesday or even Saturday it would be better.

·
Registered
2,235 Posts
just thought of something. to cut costs they could air it on Sunday. and then they wouldnt need one for PPV weekends.

also they could cut one 5-7 minute match from iMPACT and put it on ReAction, that way they don't run over with the Main Event (since they cant anyway, cause they wouldnt own the 11:00 PM timeslot), but still get to keep all the segments. eventually if ReAction got good enough you could put a TV title match on it once in a great while just to give it even more attention.

·
Registered
2,691 Posts
At the end of the past Reaction it mentioned it was a season finale, so yeap fair to assume it's gone for a while.

·
Banned
15,929 Posts
Fuck man, Reaction is awesome, it should stay.

Merry Christmas!

·
Registered
937 Posts
Not one week off ever! Diamond Cutter, every week for the rest of the wrestlers life. No Women's wrestling at all, I have noticed the moderation on this sight. Giving Woman's wrestling threads a 5 star, cause they don't know jack shit about wrestling. No Woman's match has ever built a wrestling promotion. Any Woman's match is a complete fail. Any one that even suggests a Woman's match should be fired on the spot. Not that I hate woman's wrestling but, It show cases somebody who will never be built,into anything. Reaction show cases the waste of talent. Nobody gives a damn but WWE marks. Go out and wrestle like a Horseman! Then in ten years somebody will care. Your wasting all your time in another world, in another place. WCW a little kindness can go a long way.

·
Registered
11,554 Posts
It was a FAILURE!!!!! They lost 50% of the TNA audience. I repeat they lost 50% of the TNA audience each week. You think if WWE air a show right after Raw that they would lose 50% of the Raw audience? That's just crazy.

Plus, it's stupid to air the show right after Impact. You don't give fans time to take in what they just seen.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts