Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,632 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sup peepz?

Now before everybody jump me, this is not a thread where everybody answers "I would not have had Owen slide down to the ring" etc etc.

Lets just say that it has to be from at least 2005-2010.

Which moment in WWE history between 2005 and 2010 would you like to chance? It could be a match, a defining moment, a heel/face turn, a release, a draft pick etc etc.

Let me give you an example:

- When CM Punk faced The Undertaker in a Hell in a Cell match last year, I wish they would have let Punk win the match, since Undertaker was clearly injured at the time.

^. Now I do not want to re-book that, since Undertaker is my favorite superstar, but which moment in WWE between 2005-2010 do you want to chance?

(It can be more than one)

·
Banned
4,731 Posts
Orton going over Triple H at WM25. No matter what anyone says, it SHOULD HAVE happened. By it NOT happening, it seriously did COMPLETELY kill the feud (which, up until that point, was shaping into feud of the year).

Also, I'd still like to see Daniel Bryan on my TV.

·
Registered
160 Posts
Lita wins her final match at the 2006 Survivor Series and is able to leave with her head held high

·
Registered
1,632 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
If I had to name one specific moment, it would be Fully Loaded 2000. Chris Benoit won the WWF title from The Rock, but he won with cheat, so the match started over and The Rock retained. If it were up to me, I would have given Benoit the strap.

·
Registered
21,591 Posts
Lita wins her final match at the 2006 Survivor Series and is able to leave with her head held high
Why? You're supposed to lose your last match to give the rub to your opponent, cos they're gunna be there the next night, where as Lita will be sitting with her feet up the next night.

I'd of had Darren Young choke Justin Roberts with that tie.

·
Banned
4,731 Posts
Why? You're supposed to lose your last match to give the rub to your opponent, cos they're gunna be there the next night, where as Lita will be sitting with her feet up the next night.

I'd of had Darren Young choke Justin Roberts with that tie.
Didn't Trish win her's?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts