Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 99 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm quite interested in knowing what everybody thinks will be happening tomorrow night on Raw's 900th episode?

·
Registered
21,591 Posts
I think it's going to be one massive celebration for Vince McMahon because of how successful he's been over the last 899 episodes. Then right at the end of the episode, as everyone has Vince on their shoulers everything goes fuzzy and fades to Vince McMahon dressed as a hobo sleeping in some gutter. The past 25 years were all a dream and no more Raw.

Trust me, it's going to happen...I've read the spoilers.

·
These days I find beauty as depressing as years be
13,963 Posts
I think it's going to be one massive celebration for Vince McMahon because of how successful he's been over the last 899 episodes. Then right at the end of the episode, as everyone has Vince on their shoulers everything goes fuzzy and fades to Vince McMahon dressed as a hobo sleeping in some gutter. The past 25 years were all a dream and no more Raw.

that is some m night shyamalan shit right there.

·
Banned
4,120 Posts

Dammit! I've tried so hard not to read them!!! Thanks for ruining the show for me.

:gun:

·
Registered
300 Posts
Lots of promos from previous RAWs. Rey Mysterio playing the pied piper to little kids and a lot of GM hints

A few solid matches to. Is it 3 hour? I forget.
I think it's only 2 hours.

And I hope they like reveal the GM or something tomorrow night, I doubt that will happen though.

·
Registered
21,591 Posts
I'm thinking that they'll reveal the GM and there'll be somebody return as well on a one night only basis.

·
Registered
2,970 Posts
Mean Street Posse Return!!! If that happens I will mark out!

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Lmao at the first few answers. But yeah, that's what I believe. I think they will hopefully reveal the GM and someone will return for one night.

·
Banned
4,120 Posts
I think Triple H will be there. He was born in NH, lives in CT and the shows in MA. It's his home crowd lol.

·
Registered
18,833 Posts
It will be a big raw for sure.

Now that SS is done, they need a big angle to carry them through the final 4 months of the year.

·
The Winds of Change
5,627 Posts
I really don't know what is going to happen, but WWE has got to have something big in store. They love to have big surprises at monumental shows like this.

·
Registered
1,923 Posts
I say two things will make this an excellent Raw:

1. The GM reveals his identity.

2. A new logo and look for the WWE, mainly because the current PG content does not represent the current Attitude "scratch" logo. Either raise the bar back up or adapt to the new content.

1 - 20 of 99 Posts