Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Banned
2,229 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Last night was the absolute LAST FUCKING TIME I watch Raw live. It has so many adverts in the show that it pisses me off to the point that it makes me wanna fall asleep. Why the hell do they have so many adverts, don't do Monday Night Raw if they cannot even do a supposedly "2 hour show" when in reality it is probably just over an hour or something. The rest is Advertisements! I'm going to just record it and watch it the next morning, that way I can skip through the adverts and also skip through those cringeworthy moments such as the end of the main event last night fpalm

·
Registered
343 Posts
What you said you will do is what I do every week. It makes RAW so much more enjoyable when you have the ability to fly through the adverts at x12 on sky plus

·
Premium Member
277 Posts
Being from the UK, like yourself it seems, it's just not worth watching it live. I only watch ppvs live because Raw is just ridiculous for ads. In the US, people are probably used to it but it's unacceptable over here. I just download it, and it's about an hour an a half long. Saves you half and hour, and you can pause & skip bits you don't care about too. Pretty handy

·
Banned
2,229 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Ima just record it on sky plus. Best way, didn't mean to have a rant but the amount of ads on Raw live is too much. it is ridiculous.

·
Registered
1,250 Posts
My guess is Americans have to do a lot of pipi. Cause there are way too much commercials.

But yeah watch it online.

·
Michael Cole is NXT
1,050 Posts
I really feel for Americans having that many adverts, how can you properly enjoy a show when it has ad breaks every ~7 minutes?

·
Banned
2,229 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I really feel for Americans having that many adverts, how can you properly enjoy a show when it has ad breaks every ~7 minutes?
LOL it must be so annoying!

·
Registered
58 Posts
sky+ ftw! I honestly could not watch raw live, the amount of adverts is absolutly shocking! not only the adverts but also the amount of god damn replays of stuff that happened 5 mins previous! remember the build up for bret v vince at wrestlemania? EVERY fucking week on raw they showed the bret hart clip "ive come back to the wwe with really good intentions" at one point i could honestly remember the whole fuckin promo word by word! the amount of ads and replys are a joke & im amazed anybody can sit through an episode of raw live.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts